Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smith to stay?  (Read 2255 times)
Dazzza

« on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 18:27:32 »

Putting two and two together I see Smith up until today had not discussed his contract with King thus eliminating him from the three certs to go.

May well be in the "other two" category that he mentioned but it's an encouraging sign that he might just be with us next season.

I'm still torn on who the third un-named player is.  I thought Howard but I’m starting to think possibly it could be Duke.

STFCDude

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 18:30:17 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Putting two and two together I see Smith up until today had not discussed his contract with King thus eliminating him from the three certs to go.

May well be in the "other two" category that he mentioned but it's an encouraging sign that he might just be with us next season.

I'm still torn on who the third un-named player is.  I thought Howard but I’m starting to think possibly it could be Duke.

Listening to Radio Wiltshire.  Hewlett not playing, and King said thats a statement as well.  Seems as though Hewlett is on his way.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 18:33:54 »

For sure.

/
W56196272
STFCDude

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 18:35:52 »

I'm quite happy with that, I'm not Hewlett's biggest fan.  He just doesn't have that "Roy Keane" streak in him that we all now we need in our midfield
Dazzza

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 18:42:38 »

Aye he was good at the end of last season but has reverted to type.  The emergence of Smith and Migs having a season to run may well spell out the end.

My bet on the two uncertains then has to be on Duke and Howard possibly Heywood at a long shot.

STFCDude

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 18:54:55 »

Agreed.  I dont think Heywood will be going though, I think King would want him to stay what with Reeves only being a coach next season and Ifil being as dodgy as he is of late
Marie

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 22:12:33 »

I heard today Howard was off to Swansea...apparently this person is a good source but thats through friends.... seems unrealistic to me?
Marie

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 22:18:47 »

Speaking to a player as i write this hewlett thinks hes not gettin a contract but doesnt know for sure yet. but he expects its him.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2005, 22:20:57 »

Quote from: "Marie"
I heard today Howard was off to Swansea...apparently this person is a good source but thats through friends.... seems unrealistic to me?

Not that unrealistic especially if they come up.

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: