Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fitton Interview from the WDP - 7/12  (Read 4822 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:06:49 »

What about the trust's shed?
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:09:11 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
What about the trust's shed?

See the trust's shed ....

I am aware of it.

That's your new house, that is.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:11:24 »

See that Diamandis,
That's you that is.
That's you on a good day in your best clothes.

Badiel, Newman, just kiss and make up so TMWE can return.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:13:35 »

Quote from: "Batch"
See that Diamandis,
That's you that is.
That's you on a good day in your best clothes.

Badiel, Newman, just kiss and make up so TMWE can return.

I wish they'd repeat it on UK Gold or something, but for some reason it has never been rerun. Not fair.
Invincible

« Reply #34 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:16:54 »

My understanding is that we (essentially) own the fixtures and fittings of the County Ground,  but rent the land it sits on from the Council.

Is this correct Terry Tibbs?
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:19:40 »

Quote from: "Invincible"
My understanding is that we (essentially) own the fixtures and fittings of the County Ground,  but rent the land it sits on from the Council.

Is this correct Terry Tibbs?

Well I was under the impression that we owned the Arkells and Nationwide stands ... but not the other two ... but I think the whole thing is so shrowded in mystery we may never know.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:20:06 »

we potentially own the Nationwide stand, subject to it being used as an asset whcih may now have a charge against it.  So it's like we own one wall of the shed, rent the space the shed is on the the 3 other walls, but we've actually used the wall to mortgage against so someone else can pretty much take that wall of the shed.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:25:23 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
we potentially own the Nationwide stand, subject to it being used as an asset whcih may now have a charge against it.  So it's like we own one wall of the shed, rent the space the shed is on the the 3 other walls, but we've actually used the wall to mortgage against so someone else can pretty much take that wall of the shed.

And, of course, for a football club we don't own the most important part of the ground ... the fucking pitch.
neville w

« Reply #38 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:25:45 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

I don't like talk of "3 walls" at all sir
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:25:51 »

This may be a stupid idea, but here goes...

I recall that the present occupiers of the CG have pissed the Council off, slagged them off in the press etc.

As landlord wouldn't a simple letter/press release from the council confirming that they would never work with this shower of shit to develop the ground make the issue if development rights essentially void?
Sussex

« Reply #40 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:26:49 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "Sussex"
Plan B it is then.

Oh.
There is whoever, one slight problem with plan B. Its bollocks.

Hence the 'Oh'.  Cheesy

Oh.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:31:22 »

Quote from: "horlock07"
This may be a stupid idea, but here goes...

I recall that the present occupiers of the CG have pissed the Council off, slagged them off in the press etc.

As landlord wouldn't a simple letter/press release from the council confirming that they would never work with this shower of shit to develop the ground make the issue if development rights essentially void?

Interesting idea.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:33:19 »

Seriously doubt there is enough profit in the CG for fat boy anyway. They'd surely look at larger alternate sites and piggy back other developments on the back of STFC.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:37:27 »

if some deal was signed and diamond shithead was still involved I honestly can say I would vigorously oppose any planning application I could, no matter how brilliant the new plans would be.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 13:38:34 »

Yep, it's not tied to the current site, the development rights seem to be drawn up to cover any site anyone at the club may choose.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: