Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So nothing then!!!  (Read 3978 times)
Sussex

« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 18:47:59 »

Quote from: "wheretherealredsare"
Still someone there .... it just said Williams to return to action, but that disappeared?Huh?

Still there:

WILLIAMS TO RETURN TO ACTION
Posted on: Mon 26 Nov 2007

Swindon Town's reserves are in action on Tuesday afternoon at The County Ground with Ady Williams set to feature in the game.

It will be a first competitive run out of the campaign for the club captain who has been battling back from a knee injury sustained against Hartlepool United in February.

Elsewhere, defender Chris Blackburn could also feature after missing Saturday's game and some training last week. Blair Sturrock may also feature with Barry Corr also in line for a starting berth ahead of the weekend's FA Cup tie with Forest Green Rovers.

Cheltenham Town are the visitors to SN1 for a game which will kick-off at 2pm with free entry for all supporters, so why not come down and see the second string in action against The Robins?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 18:48:30 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
It will only concentrate on Sturrocks exit I think Rich

Great. So much for todays completion then  :roll: Oh well. I think we all know we are as good as fucked anyway  Sad
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 18:52:19 »

Oh and Rich

Change your avatar mate
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 18:52:44 »

The club is a disgrace for not keeping the fans informed today,oh i forgot thats not unusual at our club is it Suicide
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 18:59:28 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Oh and Rich

Change your avatar mate

Fuck i almost forgot i had it. Cheers Fred  
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 19:01:19 »

flammableBen

« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 19:01:50 »

Do Thorne have a logo rich? You should use that. If not I'll design you one. Basically it would be like the Amnesty international one but instead of a candle a T, and then just paint the barb wire green so it looks like thorns. Then all you have to do is but horne at the end. Easy.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 19:02:01 »

All done now. A little bit of Ricky to lighten the mood.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 19:02:32 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Do Thorne have a logo rich? You should use that. If not I'll design you one. Basically it would be like the Amnesty international one but instead of a candle a T, and then just paint the barb wire green so it looks like thorns. Then all you have to do is but horne at the end. Easy.

Thats ace Ben
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 19:12:25 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Yes we do Ben. Cheers for the offer though  Cheesy
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 19:42:23 »

At least the G and H are giving it out ...

http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/sport/swindontown/news/

3 stories on here, Byrne caretaker - Roberts reaction - Fans worried (you don't say!)
Red End Street

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 20:16:57 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
I mean in terms of statements from the board, it's what, nearly 6.30 now and nothing at all on Sturrock or the take over. What have they done? Just packed up for the day and gone home whilst us peasants are left looking for scraps of information?

FFS
[/quote]

==========================================

[Watch it -fb]

Better Red Than Yellow
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #27 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 20:28:59 »

Fair play to the Gazette and Herald. I can only assume that nothing is on the O.S because he has yet to agree terms with Plymouth officially, until such time he is still technically our manager and therefore nothing to report about a move? Could atleast mention permission was given like they did with Wise though.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 21:11:49 »

Banbury on thisis ... no word from bape, perhaps unsurprisingly

http://forum.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1780

It says :

Wehatediamandis wrote:
What's happening? is this takeover going through or what? some people seemed to really think that it was going to be completed today and we have not heard anything, with STFC no news is bad news.

I am not confident at all regarding this takeover and it would not surprise me one little bit if it fell through, this board wrecks everything especially the good things and they probably still don't have any intention of selling up.

If it collapses it is the end for STFC.

Conflicting views but maybe we have seen the last of Bape. (I hope not).
I have this fear of Plan B being compensation and a gamble on a Cup run.
Coupled with off loading players in January. This is pure speculation though. The end on the Month will no doubt be when all the cards will be on the table.

Fitton may need our support and help to get the message across. Don't underestimate the cornered Rat. I think the takeover will go through as the Club (Board) have run out of time. With these lot in charge I hate the fact that they are blinded by pure greed and anything is possible in that quest.

Lets hope someone is going to get payback time very soon.

If Sturrock is the casualty and we get our Club back then it is still a small price to pay.

Sturrock is no different to Wise................the common denominator remains (for now).
returnofthereds

« Reply #29 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 21:15:51 »

No news from official site but this on Swindon Web......
Swindon Town are looking for a new manager.

As expected, Paul Sturrock resigned today to take up the manager's position at Plymouth Argyle.

It is understood club captain Ady Williams and Youth Team coach Dave Bryne have been put in temporary charge of team affairs.

A press conference has been arranged for Tuesday morning.
More to follow…

GOT AN OPINION ON THIS STORY?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: