Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guiness Red  (Read 5929 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #90 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 00:48:07 »

nobody ever invites me out.

i'm taking my ball and going home.

i am home. that was quick
Terry McCann

« Reply #91 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 00:54:13 »

Just had a session on the red at the blunsdon arms,metallic taste and as a guiness drinker i see no point in swapping to this stuff,was like sucking on a two pence piece,just my opinion though,drink on.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 00:55:53 »

i'll give it a miss and stick to normal guinness. and not the cold stuff either.
flammableBen

« Reply #93 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 00:57:56 »

Sonic, what are you moaning about now you big sad panda? I invited you to come and crash round mine tonight so we could go on a Friday night drinking session. I'm always offering you a place to stay so you can come out on a crawl. All you have to do is stop saying no.

Do you want to crash round mine tomorrow so you can come out and get drunk with us ace people? When I say ace. I mean ace people and Fred and Sam and possibly Si.

If we're doing the old town pub crawl then my house is just around the corner. You can drop your car of there after the game and we'll meet them in the Beehive. We'll probably have a head start on you alcohol wise, but then I'm guessing you'll be a bit of a lightweight with your non-drinking stance.

Fred will even buy you a couple of pints. It's a bit of a liberty offering for him, but I bet he will.
sonic youth

« Reply #94 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 01:00:38 »

i was only joking. i'm out tomorrow night anyway.

i can't drink, dude, but i'm up for coming out on a piss up one night.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 21:24:24 »

Had my first guiness today, its rank! Dont understand how anyone can like it

Things get better but they never get good
Spud

« Reply #96 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 23:11:09 »

Ive only ever had one pint of Guiness, not my cup of Guiness thats for sure.
STFC Village

« Reply #97 on: Saturday, November 24, 2007, 23:19:24 »

This Guiness shit sounds like it's ruining the good name of Guinness :guinness:
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 16:26:55 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I change wikipedia to celebrate

There are approximately 60,000 public houses in the United Kingdom, with one in almost every city, town and village. In many places, especially in villages, a pub can be the focal point of the community, playing a similar role to the local church in this respect. Lots of people use pubs as a focal point of getting battered with there mates. Sometimes after a sporting event such as watching the local football team, as part of a pub crawl, or both.

I doubt it will stay up for long.

He he, it's still there. Only they've corrected 'battered' to 'drunk' because Wikipedia doesn't allow slang.

Awesome  Cool
sonic youth

« Reply #99 on: Sunday, November 25, 2007, 18:05:54 »

Overview

There are approximately 60,000 public houses in the United Kingdom, with one in almost every city, town and village. In many places, especially in villages, a pub can be the focal point of the community, playing a similar role to the local church in this respect. Lots of people use pubs as a focal point of getting drunk with their mates; sometimes after a sporting event such as watching the local football team, as part of a pub crawl, or both.[citation needed]

tee hee hee
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: