Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Footy Manager 08  (Read 71415 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 15:21:23 »

I'm sick of the same fucking bugs on this game every fucking year, they have people test this game so why do the same annoying bugs appear every year? i.e players picking up injuries all the time, loads of bookings every game, disallowed goals ahoy (i had 3 in one game).

I know one of the things they're working on for the first patch is the quality of feeder Club as you usually get given some shitty Irish team.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 15:28:42 »

Quote from: "Spud"
I'm sick of the same fucking bugs on this game every fucking year, they have people test this game so why do the same annoying bugs appear every year? i.e players picking up injuries all the time, loads of bookings every game, disallowed goals ahoy (i had 3 in one game).

I know one of the things they're working on for the first patch is the quality of feeder Club as you usually get given some shitty Irish team.

I think its pretty realistic tbh. I can't get Spurs to win for shit at the moment  Soapy Tit Wank
Spud

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 15:30:54 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"
Quote from: "Spud"

I think its pretty realistic tbh. I can't get Spurs to win for shit at the moment  Soapy Tit Wank

Soapy Tit Wank
sonic youth

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 15:39:18 »

i cannot get any tactics to work.

i've played as real, bayern and ac milan because i want an easy game to get the hang of the UI whilst they patch it up and i'll thrash teams in pre-season and then fall to pieces.

i beat cagliari 3-1 in my  first league game then lose 3-0 to sevilla?! the keepers are either insanely good or my strikers fluff a dozen chances a game. it's fucking doing my head in...
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 15:46:20 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

i've played as real, bayern and ac milan because i want an easy game to get the hang of the UI whilst they patch it up and i'll thrash teams in pre-season and then fall to pieces.

i beat cagliari 3-1 in my  first league game then lose 3-0 to sevilla?! the keepers are either insanely good or my strikers fluff a dozen chances a game. it's fucking doing my head in...

Ditto. I'm getting played off the park by Dutch 3rd division sides at the moment, its fecking ridiculous. Thank god I haven't paid money for it yet and only have the demo. Think I might go back to FM07 until they sort it and I part with the hard-earned...
Spud

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 15:47:40 »

At least i now know that when FM9 gets released next year not to bother until the patches get released.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 15:50:30 »

I am running away with the league with Swindon and only a couple of signings.

I play with a very narrow team with a 3-1-2-1-3 formation, short passing, mentality - all out attack, no width and creative freedom - little.

Very unrealistic tactics but they work like a dream for me, I am in April 1st season and 10 points clear at the top with some 4 and 5-0 wins, but the average is I let a goal or 2 a game but nearly always score more than they do!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 20:17:05 »

i use my ace tatics from fm7 that work with any team. direct counter attacking with a playmaker. but with fm8 will have 20 shots on goal and the team im playing may have 4 and score 3. defence is shit no matter what i try. like sonic have tried plenty of different teams each with the same effect. its piss poor to be quite honest.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 20:28:56 »

Starting a game as swindon but i have set it up to play the brazil league along side it, and now im buying a bunch of brazilian players for my swindon side. hehe
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 20:33:29 »

Started a new game as bath city, won my last 7 games 2-0  Cool

Things get better but they never get good
sonic youth

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 25, 2007, 00:35:13 »

ive decided that the game is fucking shitl i've tried to like it but aside from the budget adjustment thing - which is bollocks, i managed to drag milan £25m into the red by spending £75m when i was given a budget of less than £20m - it's got nothing new that 07 didn't have.

and 07 worked.

this doesn't.

fuck it
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 25, 2007, 01:07:19 »

ive decided that the game is fucking shitl i've tried to like it but aside from the budget adjustment thing - which is bollocks, i managed to drag milan £25m into the red by spending £75m when i was given a budget of less than £20m - it's got nothing new that 07 didn't have.

and 07 worked.

this doesn't.

fuck it

I'll take it off your hands for a tenner  Wink
sonic youth

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, October 25, 2007, 01:21:31 »

fuck right off
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, October 25, 2007, 01:32:13 »

.... i'll thrash teams in pre-season and then fall to pieces....

......the keepers are either insanely good or my strikers fluff a dozen chances a game. it's fucking doing my head in...

... I could show that Arsene Wenger a thing or two, I can tell you

Aaah, nostalgia. Sounds just like an AK post-match interview. Did you try pushing the big Dutch lad up front?
sonic youth

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, October 25, 2007, 01:42:48 »

i could never live up to that man's reputation!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: