Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why sing Rugby songs?  (Read 5412 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, October 7, 2007, 14:56:29 »

are they? :shock:

i don't hate any other sport, some are a bit shit but i just ignore them.

To me that sounds like elitist nonsense that will keep attendances down due to unwelcoming attitudes.
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, October 7, 2007, 15:04:42 »

Quote from: "axs"
are they? :shock:

i don't hate any other sport, some are a bit shit but i just ignore them.

To me that sounds like elitist nonsense that will keep attendances down due to unwelcoming attitudes.

I agree
sonic youth

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 7, 2007, 15:06:19 »

fight fight fight!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 07:42:48 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Always used to be that way. Too many tossers infitrating football when they should be watching rugby.

For the Preimer league thats probably true,but not Swindon.

How joyless can you get moaning about a few bars of Swing low when England have just won,its beyond petty :roll:  Besides which not everyone was aware we'd won,know i wasn't until i heard the singing,so personally i'd like to thank the singers Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 08:04:54 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Always used to be that way. Too many tossers infitrating football when they should be watching rugby.

For the Preimer league thats probably true,but not Swindon.

How joyless can you get moaning about a few bars of Swing low when England have just won,its beyond petty :roll:  Besides which not everyone was aware we'd won,know i wasn't until i heard the singing,so personally i'd like to thank the singers Cheesy

You should check your phone more often  Wink
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 08:06:46 »

winge winge winge.  I'm middle class so I guess I should fuck off and watch the rugby. Although Somehow its ok to like Cricket and football?

And as for complaining about having it on in the winners, I'd rather watch England play the Aussies in a world cup 1/4 final than Man U predictably steamroller Wigan in a fairly meaningless premiership game.

In future I'll try to act like I'm on benifits, have 35 kids and like fighting so I can fit in with a streotype of a football fan that died in the 80's  :wanker:
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 08:20:24 »

I l0ove the Rugby, admittedly not as much as football but so what if they sang a Rugby song?  hardly the end of the world is it.

If we had been playing the likes of Swansea then I doubt any of you would be complaining.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 08:25:37 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"
winge winge winge.  I'm middle class so I guess I should fuck off and watch the rugby. Although Somehow its ok to like Cricket and football?

And as for complaining about having it on in the winners, I'd rather watch England play the Aussies in a world cup 1/4 final than Man U predictably steamroller Wigan in a fairly meaningless premiership game.

In future I'll try to act like I'm on benifits, have 35 kids and like fighting so I can fit in with a streotype of a football fan that died in the 80's  :wanker:

Agreed.
fatbury

« Reply #38 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 08:32:18 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
I agree 100 %.

Some fool in the winners asked to put the rugby on.

Damn .. Id have stayed if I had known .. they had bloody Man U on in there! So decided to head for the CGH where I saw the first half!
red macca

« Reply #39 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 09:13:51 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"

In future I'll try to act like I'm on benifits, have 35 kids and like fighting so I can fit in with a streotype of a football fan that died in the 80's :wanker:
We have and will never die  :x
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 09:39:48 »

ha ha ha, benefits are not what most claim, most earn a good wage and use the saturday as a release from the usual 9-5 job they have

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 09:50:11 »

I heard that ....shock horror.... some people like BOTH! rugby and football the crazy fools!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 10:15:42 »

To be fair my little rant above was probally over the top, monday morning and all that. Big love all round
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 10:19:49 »

Shut upo im watching Trisha while smoking

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, October 8, 2007, 10:21:11 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Shut upo im watching Trisha while smoking

You can do two things at once??  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up