Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bad night...  (Read 3855 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:09:36 »

Quote from: "Red81"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
But all the same OST, your comments are a little jumped up and un- needed.

'Jumped up'???

Why?

The kid's pissed off that his car window's been smashed in. I'm with him 100% on that and so would anyone. It has actually happened to me. But then he's said the Police are shit because they're not going to do anything.

I'm merely asking what he expects them to do.

You think that's 'jumped up and un-needed' for some reason.

I think it's a perfectly reasonable question Shrug
Just the way you wrote your response. No need mate. A classic case of forum bullying

Yep, two uses of the word 'fuck' and an 'Einstein'. Classic bullying. I bet I've psychologically scarred him for life :?

I'm not a copper but I do get pissed off with people having a go at the Old Bill at every opportunity. Of course they make mistakes (some very bad ones in fact) and do some things wrong (very wrong in fact) but there's a lot of 'honest Joes' amongst them who do are doing a damned good job and don't deserve to get tarred with the same brush.

But apparently, if I express that view I am a bully.

Whatever Shrug
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:13:58 »

Soapy Tit Wank alright mate whatever. Read back over it. yeah? Un-needed reaction? I think so.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:17:26 »

Soapy Tit Wank alright mate whatever. Read back over it. yeah? Un-needed reaction? I think so.

It's not bullying though is it......Maybe a little OTT, but otherwise, OST is right....What are the police supposed to do about it?

Sorry to hear about it though STFC Beckett. There are some fucking thoughtless cunts out there

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:18:59 »

lets hope the police were out catching real criminals....

....although they were probably at a football match making sure people were sat in their seat!
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:22:06 »

Quote from: "PHIL!!!!"

It's not bullying though is it......Maybe a little OTT, but otherwise, OST is right....What are the police supposed to do about it?

Sorry to hear about it though STFC Beckett. There are some fucking thoughtless cunts out there
I said a classic case of forum bullying. Where you shoot a comment down unecessarily, not because the kids fat or something.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:31:37 »

Well not really. I think my initial reaction was valid.

On reflection, perhaps velocity was pissed off at the general attitude of the police in this situation. I don't know. I wasn't there. There are very different ways of saying the same thing to people. What I mean is, they could have said,

"We're really sorry about the criminal damage you have suffered but ulimately, as much as we would love to aprehend the offenders, there is very little we can physically do," or something to that effect.

In reality they may well have said, "Yeah, yeah pizza boy, whadya want us to do about it?........NEXT!" and been generally very dismissive.

I would not defend that type of reaction.

You can never quite put your point of view accross on a forum such as this in the same way that you could, say, 'down the pub'. It's just not possible to express yourself as you would do face to face.

Personally though, I think that if there were no 'un-needed' reactions on this forum and everything was totally PC (excuse the pun) then this forum would be as boring as fuck.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:40:47 »

of course and I agree with that but, shooting someone down, clearly upset with what's happened to them, and I quote...

"Would you like to tell me exactly what the fuck you expected them to do about it?

Seriously, what?

Cancel all leave? Call in the SOCO's? Bring in the sniffer dogs?

Come on Einstein tell me what? What the fuck could they have done?

I await your reply with interest."

Now i feel, imo...  that's un-needed. Fact! OST! Fact! Wink

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 22:45:06 »

the police aint gonna waste time looking for a brick thrower as they would almost definately not get a result.
that said alot of them are cunts!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 07:43:47 »

Now i feel, imo...  that's un-needed. Fact! OST! Fact! Wink

Fair enough. In hindsight, whiltst the point itself is valid, I acknowlege it was a tad over the top. I must have been feeling 'tired and emotional' last night Shrug

I don't think it's too OTT though, to say that whoever does stuff like breaking car windows etc deserves a thoroughly good kicking. On that I'm sure we can agree Cool
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 07:52:30 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

I don't think it's too OTT though, to say that whoever does stuff like breaking car windows etc deserves a thoroughly good kicking. On that I'm sure we can agree Cool
Yeah definitely agree with you there.

sonic youth

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 09:17:18 »

Quote from: "Nomoreheroes"
MV: Don't lose respect for the police. Help them to make a difference! If we all did that then the UK would be a much better place.

NMH

so says the man living in america.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 20:24:30 »

The police, at times, do a grand job.  Thankless career

as for damage to your car get used to it i am afraid, ive had many a car smashed up.  the problem is with society not the police

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 20:32:02 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
The police, at times, do a grand job.  Thankless career

as for damage to your car get used to it i am afraid, ive had many a car smashed up.  the problem is with society not the police

You got a 4x4 anywhere BB ?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 20:34:13 »

Nope, not yet. However my brother, father, sister and mother have all had them in the past.  Cheesy

Had a tenant smash up my old car (bright yello MG) twat got the wrong one. Idiot

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 21:07:23 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "Nomoreheroes"
MV: Don't lose respect for the police. Help them to make a difference! If we all did that then the UK would be a much better place.

NMH

so says the man living in america.

Not any more.  Sad

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: