Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A fucking Train Wreck with Aids of a Thread.  (Read 48657 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:56:55 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Si you love trying to gte a bite, only person I said will get near 20 is mooney, I stand by that.

Nope you definitely said that, Rich will vouch it. I think you may have revised the tally to 15 goals after a couple of misses though.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:59:35 »

I could swear Ash said he'll post a picture of his bollocks if Sturruck doesn't score 20 goals...

Wink
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 21:00:56 »

Good try, actually thats the worst try I have seen since I tried to convince our manager that I should be the new right back for this season.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 21:01:48 »

I'll forget about it if you buy me a pint
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 21:02:56 »

How about you kiss my salty stem

Rich Pullen

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 21:32:51 »

Sturrock is a good manager - even good managers get it wrong.

I believe he's assembling a genuinely good squad, especially when comparing to our other efforts over the previous few seasons. It's all well and good for us fans can pick an XI on the internet but Sturrock has to pick the squad in real life and take in various not-so-easy factors - it would have been unfair to drop some players prior to kick-off today - now it won't be so unfair and I expect there will be changes.

It was always unlikely that we would be serious promotion candidates this season (despite some believing this a week or so ago) but I very much doubt we'll be dragged into a relegation battle under his command.

Patience is a virtue - we will get better.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 21:37:47 »

Quote from: "Rich Pullen"
we will get better.

I don't doubt that for a minute.

As long as that Portugese fucker who clearly doesn't speak a word of English doesn't poke his nose in too much.

I suspect he might do just that though.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 21:39:47 »

well said rich.
i'd like to add that yeovil made the play off final in this league last season.they are no mugs and in no way outplayed us.they were lucky to win today.
there aint alot wrong with our team!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 21:42:16 »

Quote from: "arriba"

there aint alot wrong with our team!

No there isn't. I agree. Today though, we were utterly shit.
figgis

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 22:00:14 »

lets hope the portugese bloke can find a striker not related to the management that could hit the net and create chances. i reckon luggy learnt a lot today and the next game we will see a totaly different front line if his son starts them im afraid hes turning into a kingy.
Toni

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 22:18:59 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Sure, he took us up, sure he has bought some OK players in but he took on a team that should of won the league last year by a country mile!

He then goes on to give a 2 year contract to his son who is at best a league 2 fringe player or a regular conferance player.

His tactics have been bizarre sinc he took over and I just feel maybe if he was to quit it wouldnt be the end of the world!

Finally someone with the same idea as me and my mum. We don't like Sturrock at all.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 22:21:46 »

who do you want then.fucking wenger or fergie?

i'd say you and your mum are muppetts
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 22:24:07 »

New players, new management, structure, t.v. cameras on a Sunday, it was all set up for a home defeat.  

Harsh reality, renewed focus, and the opportunity to pick the team from a blank piece of paper was worth the dropped point that was all   they deserved to get.  Sturrock absolutely detests losing a game, it will be a very tough week an the training ground.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 22:24:40 »

To be fair it's only 5 games in. If we don't win the next 5 or 6 matches i can see people starting to moan about PS. At the moment there are non better on the market. As Arriba says do we want Fergie or something?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 22:24:58 »

Quote from: "arriba"
who do you want then.fucking wenger or fergie?

i'd say you and your mum are muppetts

Yes

Also, don't bring your mum into the debate - be brave and just say that you don't like him.

Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: