Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cox  (Read 90037 times)
adje

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:16:54 »

His pass completion percentage couldn't have been any more than 50%-thats shocking for a midfielder and the ones that actually reached their target were either sideways or backwards.Creative he aint.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Reeves for King

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:17:40 »

Agree with Arriba. Pook wasn't great but of course our other players were really all oh-so-super and never gave the ball away once.

here's the man himself when you need him?

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:19:44 »

i can assure you i'm completley serious.some passes didn't come off but he was trying to play some ambitious balls.his cross from the left was probably the best delivery of the game by any town player.he tackled,battled and worked his socks off.
his running off the ball goes unnoticed by too many people also i think.
i thought we didn't play that badly and on another day with the rub of the green would have beat yeovil comfortably.the final ball was lacking but i thought we were the better side,just.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:23:03 »

Quote from: "arriba"
i can assure you i'm completley serious.some passes didn't come off but he was trying to play some ambitious balls.his cross from the left was probably the best delivery of the game by any town player.he tackled,battled and worked his socks off.
his running off the ball goes unnoticed by too many people also i think.
i thought we didn't play that badly and on another day with the rub of the green would have beat yeovil comfortably.the final ball was lacking but i thought we were the better side,just.

Agree with all that, particularly the latter part. It felt like all we needed was one break, one piece of luck and we'd manage a goal.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

Cox
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:23:50 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
Agree with Arriba. Pook wasn't great but of course our other players were really all oh-so-super and never gave the ball away once.

No shit. I don't think anyone's used him as a scapegoat today?
Reeves for King

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:28:23 »

That's what happen most games. It's always Pook's fault - you're right he's not been singled out directly but Peacock for example has been praised for his 100% effort which which Pook always puts in and Peacock is twice as shit this season, which has hardly been mentioned.

here's the man himself when you need him?
sonic youth

Cox
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:45:51 »

Quote from: "arriba"
broke through on the right,had pook inside in acres and decided to carry on running with the ball and lost it

i was aghast at that.

cox has a worse touch than i do and that's saying something.
STFC_Gazzza

Cox
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:48:30 »

Typical Premier League hot shot who thinks he is better than he is. He obviously has not been taught to pass at Reading. Would have rather seen Arrieta up front or Mohamed. The cocky little shit couldn't care less about Swindon but hey, thats what you get with loan players. Paynter will come good when match fit!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:50:50 »

He's had 30 minutes of league football with us, give the guy a break FFS!
STFC_Gazzza

Cox
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:51:25 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"

The way he talked himself up I expected atleast 5 goals. The guy is the dogs bollocks, He said so himself.
adje

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:51:42 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
That's what happen most games. It's always Pook's fault - you're right he's not been singled out directly but Peacock for example has been praised for his 100% effort which which Pook always puts in and Peacock is twice as shit this season, which has hardly been mentioned.

I dont get all this"Pook,Peacock etc give 100% effort"-that's not a quality'it should be a given.And yes Peacock was shite today along with Pook.Even the Adver,those well-known Pook arse-lickers slagged him off in their report(see thisis)

adje

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:52:44 »

Make that 40 minutes

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:53:10 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

The way he talked himself up I expected atleast 5 goals. The guy is the dogs bollocks, He said so himself.

What did you expect him to say?

"Oh, I'm actually utter dogshite and I'm only here to warm Sturrock place on the bench"

:wanker:
adje

Ignore
Cox
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:56:42 »

"Oh, I'm actually utter dogshite and I'm only here to warm Sturrock place on the bench"

No-but something in between

STFC_Gazzza

Cox
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 20:57:26 »

There is confident and then there is arrogant. Thats all I'm saying. You don't talk yourself up to being the second coming of god and then expect sympathy when you are complete and utter shite. Would have preferred Arrieta or Mohamed out there.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: