Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Glastonbury...  (Read 16798 times)
DMR

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 15:16:11 »

No, I'm going to Reading btw
flammableBen

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 16:32:11 »

I got mine about 11 ish and still no email. any one else got news on that?
flammableBen

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 18:12:47 »

Still no email although I think I must have been pretty close to Gzero when I got ticket so gonna be near end of email list, you all got your yet or have I been done by a random computer thing, or a freak mispelling of email twice?...
flammableBen

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 19:33:04 »

Dazza and Piemonte I still don't have an email.. I got through late, but I'm still worrying about the ease of it all. But If it's all gone tits up and I don't get to go then I will give you bits of advice at some point. Not that I'm a major goer, but twice in recent years and it's changed a bit since yoevil red wasn'nt an oap.

Camp wise it's not about the massive campidge area, theres fuck all chance you will find you tent for a start. If you get there wed then you have to camp on the field opposite the pyramid stage. But don't do the amatuer near the toilets or near a main path cos it's not worth the effort. Well thats ben's wisdom from 2 glasto's, I'm sure there are people on tte.com who have been to more but I hope my         glimpses of wisdom will help people out anyway. Oh yeah If your by your self... Small tent, easier to keep warm. good sleeping bag helps as well.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 19:40:24 »

When I used to go, in the 70's and 80's. it was a case of turn up on the day, take as little as possible other than a sleeping bag and some cash.....bump into someone you knew who might have a tent.....I recall a happy chance when it was 4 birds, get wrecked  and hitch back to Swindon.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 20:27:36 »

Sad Poor Flamable.

Answer him you sods..........

/
W56196272
Piemonte

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 20:30:46 »

I'm slightly concerned now........ still no confirmation email :evil:
Dazzza

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 20:32:47 »

Sorry been passed out.

No email yet Flammable for me or two ther mates with bookings so I don't think it's stress time.

I thought that in the excitment of connecting and still being pissed that I may have mispelt my email address but it just sounds like they are slack as fuck the bastards.

Think there will be enough of us to form a circle of tents than have a fire in the middle. Cool

Dazzza

« Reply #68 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 23:02:20 »

Finally arrived \o/

Piemonte

« Reply #69 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 11:55:45 »

I got my confirmation through at 10 ish last night, which was a bit of a relief.

Like Dazzza I was getting a bit paranoid that I'd put the wrong wmail address in or mis-typed my debit card details
McLovin

« Reply #70 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 12:02:54 »

Holiday all booked off ok! Woohoo!!! Cool
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2005, 11:46:56 »

Well, I've ordered a ticket and got an e-mail confirmation, so it looks like I'm going.  

First time for me, really looking forward to it.
Dazzza

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2005, 11:49:08 »

Nice one Tom, I wonder if Flammable got his in the end.

Anyone have any idea of spending requirements?

Herd the cash points are a nightmare so will take a stash of cash, £50 a day should cover it?

Piemonte

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2005, 11:52:25 »

likewise first time for me too. Ive not been to any music festivals to be honest which is a pretty poor show for a 26 year old thats been into decent music since he was 14 Oops
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2005, 12:00:05 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Nice one Tom, I wonder if Flammable got his in the end.

Anyone have any idea of spending requirements?

Herd the cash points are a nightmare so will take a stash of cash, £50 a day should cover it?

Depends (and bear in mind I went ages ago) food and beer there are expensive as fuck.So if you take plenty of Booze/Drugs/Food you will be ok.Obviously you will only need 2 out of those 3 things as who needs food if they have drugs?

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: