Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sturrock gone by next week  (Read 29460 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #240 on: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 16:51:25 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Can we start an online Journal listing all the times STFU Bart is wrong?

Kind of like a reminder to try and help him/her keep those negativity glands under control?

This was done last week within a thread - it was quite amusing.
Barry Scott

« Reply #241 on: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 17:03:07 »

Quote from: "Rich Pullen"
Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Can we start an online Journal listing all the times STFU Bart is wrong?

Kind of like a reminder to try and help him/her keep those negativity glands under control?

This was done last week within a thread - it was quite amusing.

I saw DV's Superb post with the word wrong about 10 times, that was ace! Cheesy

It should be cut and pasted into a new thread and stickied.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 18:08:01 »

So anyway, heard on the news that Luggy will be meeting Jose whatsit on Tuesday and that us fans deserve clarification on things.

To be honest I'm not sure what Luggy ment by it, as in what will be discussed and what us fans will eventually be clarified on. But it all sounds interesting.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 18:18:42 »

It means Luggy is off to *insert any managerless club* or he might be off to *insert club with an under pressure manager*

I thought that much was obvious

Love,

STFU_Bart
deltaincline

« Reply #244 on: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 22:37:02 »

I'd like to know how many more meetings with the new owners Luggy is going to have. He's been going on for months saying what good people they are whenever he's come out of yet another meeting with them. Now he's looking forward to another one next tuesday, with the takeover still presumably in the balance.

Not having a pop at the Luggmeister as I do rate him as our best manager for years, but him now claiming that the fans need some clarity in his obvious personal hour of need is a bit fucking rich.

Still, he seems to have at last realised that he's working for cunts, with more of the same hovering like flys round shit, which is a progression Smiley
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 22:44:14 »

personally i would hope that he meets with them several times a week, what with them all picking the squad / new signings / strategy together.
deltaincline

« Reply #246 on: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 22:51:03 »

Quote from: "axs"
personally i would hope that he meets with them several times a week, what with them all picking the squad / new signings / strategy together.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you axs. My comments were aimed at the endless summit style meetings he seems to be constantly called into.
Frasier3

« Reply #247 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 08:46:28 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"

.. but him now claiming that the fans need some clarity in his obvious personal hour of need is a bit fucking rich.

Time will tell if he is prepared to tell the fans what he knows after next Tuesday. Over to you Luggy.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 08:52:35 »

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you axs. My comments were aimed at the endless summit style meetings he seems to be constantly called into.

I understand where you are coming from, but I guess as situations change, opinions change - particulariliy with this 'takeover'.

What he was told by the new owners at the beginning may not be what has actually happened now.
red macca

« Reply #249 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 08:54:36 »

Here we go lets start making sturrock a scapegoat this week.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 09:39:15 »

Bear in mind that when Bill Power came on board, Mikey D was nice to him, til the cheque went through anyway. Same with Dennis Wise.

From the Dark Side
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 12:40:23 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Here we go lets start making sturrock a scapegoat this week.
:goodpost:
I think people are getting a tad carried away - I'm not sure how much Sturrock will know himself just yet so let's not get on his back just yet please
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 12:49:26 »

Quote from: "Frasier3"

.. but him now claiming that the fans need some clarity in his obvious personal hour of need is a bit fucking rich.

Time will tell if he is prepared to tell the fans what he knows after next Tuesday. Over to you Luggy.

He knows a lot more anyway, he addmitted that he had met Jose previously but just didn't know he was going to be GM...I wonder who else he met ?
figgis

« Reply #253 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 11:36:44 »

i reckon he met sammy at sammys kebabs judging by the size of him.  Smiley
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 11:01:20 »

does STFC Bart work for the News of the World
according to the BBC
"Struggling Nottingham Forest and Doncaster could swoop for Swindon boss Paul Sturrock. (NOTW)"

oh yeah?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: