Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekend Bets  (Read 2385 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 20, 2007, 10:54:59 »

How many bets do you have to make and how much do you have to put on to get a decent return, of ie.100 quid plus?
dell boy

« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 20, 2007, 11:05:05 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
How many bets do you have to make and how much do you have to put on to get a decent return, of ie.100 quid plus?

Most bookies have a slip with groups of matches, they then form 8 grids, you need to make one selection in each grid and they must all we right (home, away or draw - your choice), minimum return for £1 = £100, its a bit of fun, but near enough mission impossible, but you never know. Wink
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 20, 2007, 11:06:41 »

Quote from: "dell boy"

Most bookies have a slip with groups of matches, they then form 8 grids, you need to make one selection in each grid and they must all we right (home, away or draw - your choice), minimum return for £1 = £100, its a bit of fun, but near enough mission impossible, but you never know. Wink

so you gotta basically predict win lose or draw in 8 games?

what if I just did 3-5 matches randomly for w/l/d would the returns be crap?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 20, 2007, 11:10:48 »

depends on the odds of the teams you pick.  Best advice would be to sign up to an internet bookies and have a play with it. All of them do introductrory offers, free bets etc
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 20, 2007, 11:12:23 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"
depends on the odds of the teams you pick.  Best advice would be to sign up to an internet bookies and have a play with it. All of them do introductrory offers, free bets etc

hmmmm might do, last time I did William Hill but ended up putting random bets on horses I knew nothing about!
lebowski

« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 20, 2007, 12:07:31 »

that's what i do, but with football teams  
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 20, 2007, 16:50:26 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"

hmmmm might do, last time I did William Hill but ended up putting random bets on horses I knew nothing about!
Give skybet.com a go

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: