Poll
Question: When Will The Board Tell Us What The Fuck Is Going On?  (Voting closed: Monday, July 2, 2007, 07:49:42)
9-10am - 0 (0%)
10-11am - 0 (0%)
11-12 - 0 (0%)
12-1pm - 0 (0%)
1-2 - 0 (0%)
2-3 - 1 (1.2%)
3-4 - 0 (0%)
4-5 - 7 (8.3%)
5-6 - 8 (9.5%)
After 6, but still today - 5 (6%)
Tomorrow - 44 (52.4%)
Never, they fucked off at the weekend!! - 19 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When Will We Hear......  (Read 10222 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #45 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 16:42:23 »

nowt on the half 5 news on radio swindon. suppose that's it for the day
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 16:43:41 »

it will all be alright :|

I come from a land down-under
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 16:47:44 »

yup looks to be it now. bet we dont hear until Friday  :-))(
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 16:48:40 »

As the useless Mr Onuora would say, we must take the positives

I come from a land down-under
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:01:02 »

has anyone seen that post on the old thisis site? they seem to think that the investor has pulled out and HMRC are applying for a winding up order. i'll beleive it when i see it though. i mean it has come from thisis
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #50 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:07:23 »

Apparently though a few people know the poster of that comment which is 000 so it has some credibility, could easily seeing that being true, if so  :fu:  board!!
Dazzza

« Reply #51 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:08:53 »

Linkage to the post...

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/forum_new/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=34764

I was duly informed of the following by a very upset member of the clubs staff an hour ago, I sorry to betray their trust but needs must.

The remaining investor pulled out at 10 o’clock this morning, as has taken the view that any future legal action by Mr. Power may be too costly and time consuming

The reason the club has not held talks with SBC is mainly to do with the fact that two other creditors including HMRC have already informed them that they will not renegotiate the CVA payments under any circumstances.

Unless the board comes up with the funds needed in the next few days, it’s fairly clear that the HMRC and possibly some other creditors will be applying for a winding up order.

fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:13:00 »

So if this is true diamond mike and his mates may get to blame the trust/consortium yet!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #53 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:14:16 »

Quote from: "fjortoft"
So if this is true diamond mike and his mates may get to blame the trust/consortium yet!

They could try blaming the consortium but the only ones to blame are themselves, if they ran the club properly and professionally then we would not be in this mess.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:19:13 »

Isn't this actually good news though.

I am sure that this has been confirmed 100's of times but could someone in the know on such matters put my mind at rest:

a) They cannot go into admin again without us being booted out the league.

b) That if a viable takeover is in place at the time of the winding up petition (i.e. The Trust) the judge will accept the offer and there is fuck all the board can do?
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:23:13 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Linkage to the post...

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/forum_new/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=34764

I was duly informed of the following by a very upset member of the clubs staff an hour ago, I sorry to betray their trust but needs must.

The remaining investor pulled out at 10 o’clock this morning, as has taken the view that any future legal action by Mr. Power may be too costly and time consuming

The reason the club has not held talks with SBC is mainly to do with the fact that two other creditors including HMRC have already informed them that they will not renegotiate the CVA payments under any circumstances.

Unless the board comes up with the funds needed in the next few days, it’s fairly clear that the HMRC and possibly some other creditors will be applying for a winding up order.
 Our board have come out publicaly  stateing everything is ok if it has gone wrong they owe it to us to talk to us all now we have a right to know what the hell is going on by leaving it longer only makes it worse.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:25:16 »

Quote from: "horlock07"
Isn't this actually good news though.

I am sure that this has been confirmed 100's of times but could someone in the know on such matters put my mind at rest:

a) They cannot go into admin again without us being booted out the league.

b) That if a viable takeover is in place at the time of the winding up petition (i.e. The Trust) the judge will accept the offer and there is fuck all the board can do?

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21800

Sorry

cant be arsed to go through it again
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #57 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:25:25 »

I think it would be ditch and run if nothing was sorted...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:25:29 »

If this is true then the board won't release a statement tomorrow. i think they'll just stay quiet.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 17:26:57 »

Quote from: "Rich"
If this is true then the board won't release a statement tomorrow. i think they'll just stay quiet.

There will be a statement and I can just see it being quite bizarre
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: