Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Statement Thursday  (Read 14425 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:15:47 »

That was a sneaky little edit there Frederico  Cheesy
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:16:38 »

Will we ever get rid of these parasites
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:18:20 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
That was a sneaky little edit there Frederico  Cheesy

Did you see it ?

It was supposed to be a PM but I pressed the wrong button

Little bit pissed
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:19:55 »

Yes I saw it, you edited it damn quick though. Don't think anyone would've noticed.
TalkTalk

« Reply #124 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:20:27 »

Ultimately the Court that hears the Winding Up Petition decides what happens next.

As Fred rightly points out, they could adjourn and consider other options such as a creditable purchase offer.

If they do put the company into liquidation then that's it - end of story. The employees are immediately dismissed, (and that would include the players and PS) the shares are suspended and the powers of the directors cease.

The liquidator then takes control and can do whatever it takes to break the company up and settle as many of its debts as possible.
lebowski

« Reply #125 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:23:02 »

dibs on the deacons clock.

ah, i shouldn't joke.
sonic youth

« Reply #126 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:26:00 »

i'm having the scoreboard.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #127 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:41:19 »

I'll have the left over alcohol
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 20:51:30 »

I dont give a fuck anymore, all I want is a fucking football club to support year on year.  Ive had it.

If these cunts take my club I so darly love (gay) away from me I will personally chase every person and make them realise what they have done.

Soo fucked off tonight

glos_robin

« Reply #129 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 21:40:04 »

same old shit on thisis I see

Quote from: "Spirit of 69"
Don't worry the club won't get liquidated, also i wouldn't call their statement a attack rather it is a retort. If they were so limp as to let a counciller attack the club without a response then i'd be concerned. We have just paid £50k for a player, would the club do so if it was about to go under? I doubt it, i could be wrong but i very much think i'm not.

Quote from: "Spirit of 69"
It's all posturing as far as i'm concerned from all involved, granted the Board are quick to defend themselves too quick sometimes but until deadlines are reached or passed and until court orders are brought or not, everything we read is pure journilism and conjecture. Therefore Glos bobin it cannot be the same old rubbish from me only you, as you seem so certain the end is nigh! I on the otherhand believe it will take extraodinary events for such to happen. If the worst comes to the worst i wonder whether you will be applauding the council for being those that put the club out of business, i for one would hope if that was the case a demonstration outside the town hall would be in order and not the other way round.

You can critise the board as much as you like but they are the current incumbants at the club and have put in far more than they have supposedly taken out, if a truely realistic take over had been tabled it would have been accepted but that has not happened so live with it.

I will be sad to eat my words if i am wrong, as that will mean the demise of the club i love so much, but i will certainly do so. Would you feel the same if your proved to be wrong?

Serious question, bar Willie Carson what have the board actually put into the club?
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 21:40:33 »

Question for PaulD.....What are Bill and Phil making of todays shambolic events?.
If they are still with us, the must surely be rubbing his hands together!!
Keep the faith Ash...

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 22:05:07 »

They are still with us, millom, very much so, but I think shaking their heads in sadness and disbelief rather than rubbing their hands together.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 22:10:52 »

Fairysnuff...cheers Paul.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Frasier3

« Reply #133 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 23:25:07 »

Quote from: "mjad"

....i am still involved as one of the main players in the finances of the council.

- but if they owe the people of Swindon £900k & will not pay up what are we to do -

I think you may want to check this figure? Not that the amount alters the argument though.
returnofthereds

« Reply #134 on: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 23:25:37 »

So what happens now then ? Tomorrow morning should BP ring up SN1 and say lets sort this out now and you can get a price for what you want, or do you want to wait a week or so for it to go belly up and probably get nothing.
YOU CHOOSE .
Or would the extrodinary happen and they ring BP and say show us your money.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: