Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bernard Manning Dead  (Read 17923 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 11:11:57 »

Lumps,

Evolution didn't stop when man stepped out of Africa.  Investigate the science, not the Marxist ideaology.  

Get a fucking grip.  Stop fucking lecturing the forum.

Your a fucking cunt.

cheerio! Soapy Tit Wank

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 11:16:09 »

ironside,now theres no debate if you are a racist is there?
and a nasty peice of work to boot.
Lumps

« Reply #152 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 11:34:55 »

Quote from: "Bob's Orange"
Quote from: "Ralphy"
Fucking hell, are we still going on about Bernard Fucking Manning.

He was racist! Get over it!!!!!

Prove it!

Now that's just stirring!
Lumps

« Reply #153 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 11:45:22 »

Quote from: "Ironside"
Lumps,

Evolution didn't stop when man stepped out of Africa.  Investigate the science, not the Marxist ideaology.  

Your a fucking cunt.

cheerio! Soapy Tit Wank

Yeah cause that bunch of bone head knuckle-draggers that get you so hot have always struck me as being soooo high up the evolutionary scale.

You remind of the Alf Garnett episode when he went to give blood and couldn't believe there was no difference between his blood and that of the West Indian bloke sat a few seats down.

For a fucking nazi to lecture anyone about the paying attention to the "science" of race is frankly laughable.

That eugenics thing never really worked out for you did it?

And chuck around all the insults you like mate. Everyone on here's been called a cunt at some stage, no-ones really bothered.

You're the only fascist though, that's surel much worse
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:12:45 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Lumps,

Your a fucking cunt.

cheerio! Soapy Tit Wank

Yeah cause that bunch of bone head knuckle-draggers that get you so hot have always struck me as being soooo high up the evolutionary scale.

You remind of the Alf Garnett episode when he went to give blood and couldn't believe there was no difference between his blood and that of the West Indian bloke sat a few seats down.

For a fucking nazi to lecture anyone about the paying attention to the "science" of race is frankly laughable.

And chuck around all the insults you like mate. Everyone on here's been called a cunt at some stage, no-ones really bothered.

Fascist!

Thats right, I'd rather be fucking Nazi than a fucking Marxist!!!!

Your still flying round space Lumpy and quite frankly, I haven't got the time or inclination to argue with a such an insignificant prick like your good self.

Go back and read the old thisis site and remind yourself of the previous debate we had over there.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Lumps

« Reply #155 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:16:35 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Lumps,

Your a fucking cunt.

cheerio! Soapy Tit Wank

Fascist!

Thats right, I'd rather be fucking Nazi than a fucking Marxist!!!!

Your still flying round space Lumpy and quite frankly, I haven't got the time or inclination to argue with a such an insignificant prick like your good self.

Go back and read the old thisis site and remind yourself of the previous debate we had over there.

I think most of this site would prefer you went back yourself and stayed there.

Now fuck off before I get Sonic to ban you.
red macca

« Reply #156 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:18:27 »

Ironside your a fucking weirdo.

I hope you get raped by a blackman (thats not racist lumps)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #157 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:24:46 »

Lumps,

Your a fucking cunt.

cheerio! Soapy Tit Wank

i'm probably one of the first to throw in the comedy racist jibes, but i actually can't believe you think like that. Are you suggesting that white English people are "more evolved" than africans and therefore better people? you fucking idiot. If you had done any research you would know that genetically, evolution of a species is a series of random cock-ups and mutations.

AND FWIW, people from the far east (China, Japan etc - yellow skinned slitty bastards to you) are genetically the most evolved race on the planet.

and another thing, if you read the terms and conditions of this site then you know racist or defamatoryposts are unacceptable so fuck off back under your rock you twat.

:fatbury:
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:27:42 »

You can't hold an intelligent conversation with someone as bigoted as Ironside, so don't bother trying.

If anyone feels the need to respond to his posts, just tell him he's a cunt and to fuck off.

Or better still, just ignore the dozy twat..............

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:30:07 »

maybe this thread should be locked?
its getting rather stupid now
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:30:16 »

Quote from: "red macca"

Ironside your a fucking weirdo.

I hope you get raped by a blackman (thats not racist lumps)

Quality macca  

Anyway ironisde shut the fuck up before one of da gangsters from da hood shoots your tires on your wheelchair

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u294/tans2007/Ironside-1.jpg
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #161 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:32:14 »

This is quickly becoming my favourite thread, and long may it continue!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:39:20 »

Are you lot still on about this, give it a rest for fuck sake.
spacey

« Reply #163 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:41:34 »

So just to clear things up, Bernard Manning was definitely a racist.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, June 22, 2007, 12:42:21 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Are you lot still on about this, give it a rest for fuck sake.

Do you not think racism is a topic deserving of debate?

There were people like you in Germany in the 1930's that turned a blind eye to racism and look what happened...................

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: