Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worrying??  (Read 9036 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 08:57:09 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Oh Fuck

That was my thought when I read that this morning

oh good was what i thought - I don't want him anyway, however the oh fuck could be him asking for his money back

I come from a land down-under
red macca

« Reply #16 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:00:26 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Oh Fuck

That was my thought when I read that this morning

oh good was what i thought - I don't want him anyway, however the oh fuck could be him asking for his money back
:roll: strange german
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:03:10 »

we are all strange Wink

I come from a land down-under
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:05:24 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"

oh good was what i thought - I don't want him anyway

I am curious as to why ?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:05:37 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Adver that he had already been approached to become involved with QPR again but had to turn the offer down?

I think what he said was that it all needed to be resolved because if Swindon didn't want him there were other people ringing him up including his "beloved QPR".

Noone can say for sure what is in BP's mind. There is absolutely no suggestion that he has had enough and would walk away from Swindon.  

My personal concern comes because if I were him, and the circumstances were right, I would start legal action to reclaim the £1.2m and take another oppertunity -  rather than continue to beat my head against the wall at Swindon). Lifes to short to waste .
magic8ball

« Reply #20 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:05:45 »

Don't worry! If Bill does decide to go and plough his money into QPR instead, we've still got the mystery investor who's sure to put millions into STFC  Sad
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:06:25 »

My personal concern comes because if I were him, and the circumstances were right, I would start legal action to reclaim the £1.2m and take another oppertunity -  rather than continue to beat my head against the wall at Swindon). Lifes to short to waste .

agreed
red macca

« Reply #22 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:08:53 »

Well hopefully we can get some sort of statement from the consortium
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:11:11 »

The only thing is that I believe bill is a man of his word. He said he won't leace us in the lurch & I believe him. Having said that if the board don't get serious bloody quick I would not blame him at all

From the Dark Side
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:20:15 »

Saying that until he gets this £1.2m from the club he cannot go anywhere near QPR, as the FL won't let one person have significant interests in two clubs, and the likelyhood of getting the £1.2m at the moment is ...NIL.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:20:49 »

I'd wonder if he had the financial clout to take on QPR, he only ever held a minority shareholding before.  Whether he could be invited to participate in a Consortium is another question I suppose.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 10:20:49 »

This is just the same as last summer when Paladini was also issuing similar kind of "If Bill Power wants back in he can buy my shares" BS. Its brinksmanship by Paladini because he's under heat from QPR fans, along the lines of "Don't you dare criticise us because there's no-one else willing to take the club on. If there were serious investors, you wouldn't see us for burning leather etc etc"
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 10:29:43 »

Do you think there is a "How to cling to power at a football club" course being run somewhere in the shires?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 10:45:29 »

Everyone knows where I stand on this saga.

However, I can understand everybody being more than a little disconcerted when reading todays report in conjunction with this quote from Bill

"I have had four other football clubs approach me, one of which is my beloved QPR, and I am stuck in limbo."

The word "beloved" is sticking in my throat a little
Sussex

« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 10:50:13 »

It'll all be fine. This board are fucked and we're gonna piss league 1 next season. Probably.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: