Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shouldn't we have a sponsor by now?  (Read 3022 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 1, 2007, 16:46:00 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
erm, that's obviously not what i meant.

no new sponsor...that's been unveiled.
media arrangement with Brunel...that might improve coverage.
groundshare...that might not happen.
lack of cva payment...which may still be paid.
lack of transfer funds for luggy...when none of our managers have had transfer funds.
pr is a nightmare...correct
lack of new ground in swindon and probable relocate to Chipp'nam...utter bollocks.

Why are you bucking the negativity trend Sonic?

It's unsettling....................

It's All Good..............
sonic youth

« Reply #31 on: Friday, June 1, 2007, 16:53:09 »

i'm not.

it just pisses me off when people use things that either haven't happened, never happened or are yet to happen as reasons to slag the board off, it makes those of us who support the consortium look like rabid drooling morons.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, June 1, 2007, 17:02:13 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Are they skinny fit Andy?

Like the Italy Kappa shirts?

Yes Ralph
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, June 1, 2007, 17:08:25 »

i'm not.

it just pisses me off when people use things that either haven't happened, never happened or are yet to happen as reasons to slag the board off, it makes those of us who support the consortium look like rabid drooling morons.
Agree with you Sonic, some people are just speculating and taking ideas as fact just to get at the board. That's how the board managed to dig themselves into this mess in the first place - don't fall into the same trap guys (and girls!)
glos_robin

« Reply #34 on: Friday, June 1, 2007, 18:08:37 »

i'm not.

Sonic you seem to have been very angry lately..........have some cheese its Gods very own medicine  Soapy Tit Wank
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, June 1, 2007, 18:18:24 »

I like the prospect of not having a sponsor, aside from the clear financial problems, I think it would be a great idea.  We could copy a few more of the standard Barcelona ideas while we are at it.
Razzledazzle

« Reply #36 on: Friday, June 1, 2007, 20:09:08 »

No-one is going to buy those shitty skin type shirts, they are crap as tottenham found out a few years back.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: