Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Big Brother Thread  (Read 21641 times)
fatbury

« Reply #270 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 09:34:40 »

never missed a series .. sad I know but someone has to
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 09:35:27 »

I heard Emily has walked - but thats a much more fun story!!

theres nothing on the BB website though?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 09:39:13 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
I heard Emily has walked - but thats a much more fun story!!

theres nothing on the BB website though?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6729673.stm

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
fatbury

« Reply #273 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 09:44:11 »

cant help but think this was scripted after the controversy of the last Celeb BB
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 09:47:21 »

ooooh  great another racisism scandel - just what BB needed  :-))(
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 10:03:39 »

ooooh  great another racisism scandel - just what BB needed  :-))(

excellent.

lets hope it gets pulled from the tv so we never have to hear about it again  Cool

Having only seen the opening night i really can't bring myself to watch anymore of it.

i'm guessing someone has already threatend to leave or has asked to leave as they can't tolerate the environment of the house etc  :roll:

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 08:21:06 »

In regards to Emily and the naughty word.

Well what a load of shit that was.

I feel a little sorry for the girl to be honest.  To be woken up at 3.30am and chucked out the house (with no knickers on) is a little OTT in my opinion.

Yes she said a racially offensive word but (imo) she said it in a non-threatening context, she obviously doesn't know her arse from her elbow and was trying to be "in" with her black friends in the house and it backfired.
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 09:20:05 »

I think it was very cleverly played by the black girl (Charley?). You can see that she wasn't really offended by it and knew that it was just the blonde one trying to be 'street' but then you can see her brain working overtime to try and use this situation to benefit her the most.

"I'm not going to tell anyone." Goes to the main bedroom and "I just want to tell you..."

She's played it up and knew that blonde would get thrown out. And now the girl will be branded a racist (I expect she's not) and the Charley one will be seen as the victim of a terrible race-hate attack.  I really do think that Charley has manipulated the situation to her benefit.

But no more Blonde in bikini  Sad

Another week of Shabnam  Sad

Those girls are really doing my head in. I hate to think what's it's like to be Ziggy. Girls are all completely mental and completely irrational, loud, screechy, bitchy and very, very annoying.

At least there are 2 more blokes going in to sort them all out.

never trust a nun...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 09:29:09 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
never missed a series .. sad I know but someone has to

You have got twins to win, are they siamese twins? Are 2 people allowed to win??

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 09:42:46 »

Urgh!  Siamese twins is a bit of a phobia of mine, can't bare to look at them, they freak me out!!
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 17:18:57 »

Quote from: "timmyg"
I think it was very cleverly played by the black girl (Charley?). You can see that she wasn't really offended by it and knew that it was just the blonde one trying to be 'street' but then you can see her brain working overtime to try and use this situation to benefit her the most.

"I'm not going to tell anyone." Goes to the main bedroom and "I just want to tell you..."

She's played it up and knew that blonde would get thrown out. And now the girl will be branded a racist (I expect she's not) and the Charley one will be seen as the victim of a terrible race-hate attack.  I really do think that Charley has manipulated the situation to her benefit.

I agree, was a complete farce. The main reason BB threw her out was just because of the shit that happened on the last BB. Tbh I don't think they would've under normal circumstances. A warning maybe. In no way was she being racist. Anyone with a slight pinch of common sense could see that. She's still gonna have some mug giving her shit back in Bristol though. People at work were going mental over the situation and they didn't even see last nights show. Muppets.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 17:30:02 »

Are more boys going in tonight?
land_of_bo

« Reply #282 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 17:30:59 »

Probably a few homies and a couple of yardies
Sussex

« Reply #283 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 17:31:25 »

Are more boys going in tonight?

Pervert  Cheesy
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Friday, June 8, 2007, 17:32:03 »

I hear some super camp dude's going in... just what the party needed.. more pink loving, screaming twats!

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: