Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bigtime rant  (Read 1436 times)
Razzledazzle

« on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 20:24:08 »

I haven't been on much lately but i'm about to have a  major rant about things that have been going on lately.

Firstly, this Brunel FM thing is a total bloody joke, I don't live in swindon so i won't get to listen to the games so i am really pissed off, wiltshire sound have provided great coverage as well as giving fans their say on what is happening at the club, no doubt Brunel FM will not do this, they will say yes sir, yes sir, three bags full sir to the board.

The way i see it is no matter what wiltshire sound offered the board was never going to keep them on after exposing them last season, the board just don't like it because they let fans have their say and let trust board members and the like have their opinion so the board have thought fuck this we aint having that we will go with Brunel FM instead.

It's a total fucking joke!!

You would think that this board would have learned to stop pissing off the fans wouldn't you but no they carry doing more things to alienise the fans, do they want to lose more and more fans?

Secondly regarding the new investor that has to be the biggest loads of bollocks that i've ever heard, we've heard it all before, there is no investor, it's a loads of crap to keep fans off their backs for a few weeks or throughout the summer.

However unfortunately i do not see a future for the consortium, we all back the consortium and support them, however this board is not going to sign the NDA and they have no intention of talking to the consortium or letting them take over the club, I'm surprised that bill power has not walked away yet, i feel sorry for the man and the trust they have been so patient and done so much but the board is pissing all over them and the fans, i cannot ever see the consortium getting in control.

We really need to do something about this board i dont know what, but first its money disappearing, then its dropping a good radio station to team up with a piss poor radio station, theres no sponsors, bullshit about this investor etc, what the fuck is it going to be next?

This club really is going down the fucking pan.

RANT OVER!!! for now anyway!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 20:29:18 »

I get the feeling that this Brunel thing is Bowden's work....thinking back to when he was humiliated when his response on radio was as articulate as that on messageboards, then a petty act of hubris is perhaps to be expected.
Razzledazzle

« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 20:32:22 »

Probably bowden's, holt's and diamandis's stupid plan, i hope us fans are going to give them shit over this brunel fm crap, why wont the board name the investor? probably because there isnt one, also shouldn't the new sponsor been announced weeks ago???!!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 20:51:08 »

The worst thing about close season is no chance to protest after matches, although it was grasroots and disorganised, it did provide a sense of doing something and seeing first hand a response from the Board.  So did at least provide some sort of valve for frustration.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 21:19:36 »

Razzledazzle - with you all the way.  At the moment things seem really shit but as fans, sometimes we want things in our own time scales and when results aren't forthcoming, it all looks shit.  I still believe that the consortium are in with a shout, I still believe this lot can't pay off the debts so will be forced to eat shed loads of humble pie and fock off and I still believe we will start next season with a new board in charge that doesn't include the blinkered, petty minded losers on the current board.  The money grabbing, "lets piss everyone off" attitude evidenced by the last few stunts is just proof of this IMHO. Please let me be right for once
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 22:29:21 »

There is a line, and the board have been pissing over it as it is. But this whole thing seems like they've crossed the line, walked a few miles to get a kebab, and then had a shit in the middle of the road on the way back.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 08:25:30 »

I understand that the investor is an american

:-))(

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
jimmy cider

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 08:34:30 »

Thats all we need a fucking yank
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 09:19:44 »

The WDP say it's Simon Arbur, & that they think the boards timescale to announce in the next week is wildly over optomistic.

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=145786&command=displayContent&sourceNode=231645&home=yes&more_nodeId1=145803&contentPK=17381569#views

From the Dark Side
Rich Pullen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 09:37:18 »

Quote from: "Phil_S"
they think the boards timescale to announce in the next week is wildly over optomistic.

Well, I'm sure we expected that to be the case.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 12:40:41 »

i with agree with that totally Razzledazzle
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: