Poll
Question: So?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, March 15, 2005, 22:27:02)
yup I feel sorry for him and wouldnt mind giving him some stick - 10 (34.5%)
nope hes a cock - 19 (65.5%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should We Let Gazzza in the here?  (Read 2754 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 12:18:33 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
What the fucking hell is the point in this fucking forum if you let fucking mongoloids in!!!???!!!!!!

Answer: Absolutely fucking NONE.

Ooh, I was a bit angry last night.  I'd had a bad day dealing with mongoloids.  I was probably a bit OTT but the sentiment remains.

Stanley OUT!
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 12:19:41 »

What would he bring to the forum ? not a lot really  :?  ,the reason most of us left the Adver site was because of him and that Mong J1MMY  :evil: .Dont let him spoil this place as well . Until he can grow up leave him where he is

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Elvis Presley

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 12:21:50 »

You know mama always told me not to swear, and it seems this man would bring only hurt and dispair to this wonderful place.  Although I have no right to vote, I have, and I have voted no.   Thank you very much.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 12:28:19 »

I think if Gary does join then he must at least get rid of his huge signatures at the moment he has:

SUPER SAMMY PARKIN - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED BY ALL SWINDON TOWN SUPPORTERS WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU.

SWINDON TOWN FC - THE PRIDE OF THE WEST COUNTRY

A bit fucking premature. Sure Parkin may leave soon but nothings even been confirmed and that's a small signature by Gary's standards.

He always used to have his email address, msn address, yahoo addess etc. also even though most of them were the same address. :?

Other than that I'm not really bothered if he joins, he's ok sometimes but tends to have a few mental rants although they can be quite entertaining.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 12:40:16 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Here's a recent piece of Stanley's work from the scum forum (last week) aimed at a fellow town fan.

I must say your not fit to wear the shirt. Your the kind of pikey turd I hate seeing at the County Ground week in and week out. Your embarassing yourself and Swindon Supporters. I am Swindon through and through. I have supported them since I was 3 my first match in 1983. How slowly the Town End has gone from hard core loyal supporters to chav b*****ds Sad

(YES I HAVE MADE SOME DUMB ASS POSTS BUT AM TRYING TO BE MORE CONSTRUCTIVE NOW)

I think OST might just be right.

i saw that too! what a prick! so ive voted no! im not having him on here!
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 20:34:11 »

Let him in  Cool
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 21:02:18 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Let him in  Cool

If you want to exchange views with GS, DMR, there are plenty of fora on which to do it.....so what's wrong with there being one where you can't?
DMR

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 21:08:36 »

What a horrible thing to say Reg. You should go on Grumpy Old Men  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: