Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ftao arthur horsfield  (Read 1900 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 6, 2007, 22:43:57 »

dont lose faith in stfc, there are fans who are behind you 100%. together we can rid the club of these parasites.
keep on keeping on.
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 00:14:14 »

Agreed, it must be frustrating but you've got our full backing!!
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 08:24:17 »

We're with you all the way!
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 08:49:01 »

There was a air of optimism around the ground on Saturday that I've not felt for donkeys years. The winds of change are blowing BP. Keep the faith. Wink

"Great save, Digby."
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 13:05:18 »

If anything, the promotion probably tilts things in the Consortium's favour now - because even if the CVA hurdle is somehow cleared, we all know the current board doesn't have the resources to help us compete in League One.

Agree, with caveats, with your points in the other thread, Mark, about hoping to keep SSW on board.  He may well be a fan and a true gent, but his back seat passenger approach with Diamandis at the wheel has damaged a lot of the trust and respect that existed previously.  If he delays further (still no CVA signed, apparently), then the trust and respect will further evaporate.  But if he now acts decisively in the best interests of the club and sells to BP, I think there would be almost universal support for him to be honoured in some way (with a 'Sir Seton Wills Stand', for example.)

One thing is for sure...James Wills has not inherited his father's love for the club.  In time, the Wills family's interest in the club will pass on anyway.  I hope SSW recognises this and puts an end to the uncertainty by taking part in an orderly change over.
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 17:19:27 »

Unfortunately James Wills' first love is gambling. Inherited wealth and all that.

We need another million pumped in, as well as the CVA. Its night and day, it made all the difference last summer and it will do again.

Anyone else see Willy Carson joking that Sturrock wouldnt be getting a pay rise? Why not?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 18:08:44 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Unfortunately James Wills' first love is gambling. Inherited wealth and all that.

We need another million pumped in, as well as the CVA. Its night and day, it made all the difference last summer and it will do again.

Anyone else see Willy Carson joking that Sturrock wouldnt be getting a pay rise? Why not?
Noticed on "The Championship"...Sturrock said "I'll need some more money next year boss" to Carson. Wille then took his bottle of champagne back and said "I'll have that back then"

Good start Willie but too little too late buddy!
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 18:11:10 »

^^
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJo4x4gufc

when thats approved its the league 2 bit from the championship with the goals from the game, the rocky robin tackle and sturrock/carson exchange Smiley
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 18:18:56 »

Quote from: "Lash_sumthin"
^^
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJo4x4gufc

when thats approved its the league 2 bit from the championship with the goals from the game, the rocky robin tackle and sturrock/carson exchange Smiley

Your an absolute legend mate. I missed this last night. Thanks

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
deltaincline

« Reply #9 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 22:20:07 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
dont lose faith in stfc, there are fans who are behind you 100%. together we can rid the club of these parasites.
keep on keeping on.

Echo your sentiments, Mex.

If Diamandis, Starnes, Holt and the other boardroom freeloaders think that they can relax now that the season is over and we've been promoted, well they can fuck off. I want to see the consortium putting heavy pressure on as of start of business tomorrow. The nda has gone too quietly and too slowly for my liking, though I understand that things will have been tricky what with success on the pitch and the consortium probably (rightly) kept their powder dry. They need to get back on track now before the wankers think they're doing a good job.

I notice Sturrock got gobby in the press and on the radio after the walsall win. Something about people having a pop at the board and that the Wills family really love the club.

If you're reading this, Luggy; I've criticised the board and I will continue to as they have done a shit job running the club and have lied and treated fans like shit. Promotion from the basement of the football league (which they were responsible for putting us into in the first fucking place) isn't going to shut me up.
glos_robin

« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 22:43:22 »

I do wish Sturrock would stay out of the politics, it does no good what so ever and just winds people up. Him and Carson having a pop at people who dare criticise them was not needed and was just taking advantage of the situation
Razzledazzle

« Reply #11 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 22:52:20 »

Sturrock's turned into a right little yes man....sticking up for those clowns all the time....if only he knew what shit the board have put us through the last few years.....
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, May 7, 2007, 22:58:25 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"
  If you're reading this, Luggy; I've criticised the board and I will continue to as they have done a shit job running the club and have lied and treated fans like shit. Promotion from the basement of the football league (which they were responsible for putting us into in the first fucking place) isn't going to shut me up.

Fully agree. It was this boards fault that we had one of the smallest budgets in League One last season, and it was down to Bill Power's money in the summer, that we were able to get some decent players in and we made a great start.

The reason there is problem between this board and the fans, is because the fans are fed up with the BS that comes out from this board and they want change...NOW.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: