Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Last match  (Read 2411 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:14:29 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
its ace!
last game of the season decider.a near full house next week me thinks

Ooooh yes i love going into the game with a chance of us missing out on automatic promotion how fucking great.  :roll:

by that i meant the tension and drama of it all.isn't that what football is all about really?

I'd sooner have a boring day of going into the game knowing we were already up, obviously that hasn't happened though.

If they play like they did today then we're going to get hammered by Walsall, if the players can't fucking motivate themselves for games like today then they don't deserve to be playing pro football.
Spud

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:15:21 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
its ace!
last game of the season decider.a near full house next week me thinks

Ooooh yes i love going into the game with a chance of us missing out on automatic promotion how fucking great.  :roll:

by that i meant the tension and drama of it all.isn't that what football is all about really?

I'd sooner have a boring day of going into the game knowing we were already up, obviously that hasn't happened though.

If they play like they did today then we're going to get hammered by Walsall, if the players can't fucking motivate themselves for games like today then they don't deserve to be playing pro football.
sonic youth

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:16:48 »

I'm kind of pleased that I might be able to see us get promoted next week, but I know deep down that it will all end in tears...
Spud

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:17:57 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
I'm kind of pleased that I might be able to see us get promoted next week, but I know deep down that it will all end in tears...

I'll keep my Right shoulder warm for you bred'rin.  Cool
fatbury

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 19:56:22 »

I can only see the playoffs ahead now .. and god knows how we will get on with them .. are we going to Wembley?? Well I had a gut feeling about that a LONG LONG time ago .. us and Rovers ...
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, April 28, 2007, 21:03:24 »

I had a dream way before christmas that we had Rovers at Wembley, In my dream we won 3-2 But rovers had led all the way.
My boyfriend laughed at me when i told him
Im dreading Saturday now along with everyone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: