Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans Forum Questions?  (Read 9875 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:06:51 »

Well they either don't answer the question or make up a bollocks answer.
For example:

Q. What is the break-even crowd this season? Is there still a deficit? If so why? And who is responsible?
Jon Sheppard

Regrettably the Club does not break-even and hasn't done so for many years. The majority of Football League clubs are in a similar situation and are subsidised by benefactors to a lesser or greater extent.

Doesn't answer the question

Q. Whey have no Accounts been produced for over 3 years?
Bob Moore

The only accounts that are overdue are those that relate to the year ended 31 May 2005. They are completed in draft and await the final audit report. Accounts for the year ended 31 May 2006 do not have to be filed until 31 March 2007.

They've been saying this for months, it's a crock of shite. Anyhow, if they haven't sorted the previous accounts, how the fuck are they going to get the next lot in for the deadline.

fatbury

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:12:58 »

another shot into the foot by the current regime
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:15:24 »

Q: Can the board give cast iron guarantees that we will have a club to support next year?
Mark Merriman

The Board is completely confident that the fans will have a club to support next year

...it just won't necessarily be this one
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:18:21 »

I feel that the Board and Andronikou are basically saying that if they don't develop the ground they can't pay the cva, which is why they keep saying that the cva is dependant on it. However, it's hugely misleading, because from a legal and contractual sense this isn't the case.
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:39:16 »

I'm loving the new 5 year plan.

They intend to reduce losses to £300k and be in the championship.  

Given that we have been making £700k losses with a league 2 budget and average crowd of around 7,000 hows that going to happen then?  magic?
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:40:06 »

Actually I think I've got it.  Halve the playing budget and hope for the best. Worked a treat last season.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:42:12 »

Spin, spin and more spin....and no substance.

The latest accounts are due on the 31st March. Baring in mind today is the 1st, and  that they need 3 weeks to call an AGM, they better get a bloody move on to stop them being late.

So where are the Dimandis and the DTI questions?

Probably filed in the nearest bin.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 14:52:01 »

[Also posted on MOS.]

I’m not in the slightest bit surprised that the questions have been vetted. But from a PR point of view, the club have scored a victory because the majority of fans - who do not read these message boards - will be completed unaware that the other questions existed. In fact, I would be very surprised if the majority of fans had even heard of Diamandis and appreciated the situation as it stands.

I think those of us who have been campaigning for a change of scene at board level need to think very carefully about how effectively the message is getting across. Very few fans (as a proportion of the whole) read these message boards. Letting off steam on these boards is all well and good. It’s cathartic, but achieves little in the wider scheme of things because we’re not reaching out to people.

So instead of preaching to the converted in an echo chamber, we need to be

- writing letters to newspapers;
- calling local radio stations;
- leafleting fans at home games; and
- meeting behind the Arkells Stand after home games and giving the board hell.

All these things are happened already to varying degrees, but we need to step up the pressure before and ensure the momentum isn’t lost.
Dazzza

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 15:07:28 »

Who are ‘Breams Registrars and Nominees Limited’ holding shares for in the parent company?

Presumably either a shareholder wishes to remain anonymous or shares are in the process of being distributed possibly disputed with Bill Power?

I don’t recall seeing them as nominal shareholders on the last set of accounts so I’m presuming they’ve entered the fray in the past 12 months and weren’t part of the companies formation.

Piemonte

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 15:12:23 »

Sole Shareholder : Julian Desmond Stephen Cuppage

Names of Directors  
ROBERT ANTHONY DOLMAN, CHRISTOPHER HOWARD PUTT, SIMON NICHOLAS JONES, STUART MICHAEL ROBERTSON

Shrug
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 15:18:55 »

I’m guessing this chap is the lawyer through whom the nominee company was set up…and not the shareholder.  The main purpose of nominee companies is to shield the identity of shareholders or investors in funds.

http://www.wedlakebell.com/Default.aspx?sID=14&cID=97&ctID=36&lID=0

As ever, a statement from STFC gives rise to many more questions than they answer.
Dazzza

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 15:23:28 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Sole Shareholder : Julian Desmond Stephen Cuppage

Names of Directors  
ROBERT ANTHONY DOLMAN, CHRISTOPHER HOWARD PUTT, SIMON NICHOLAS JONES, STUART MICHAEL ROBERTSON

Are those the directors for Breams Piemonte?

They’ll actually be holding the shares on behalf of an individual/company who wishes to remain anonymous or during a transfer of shares hold them as a neutral party.  The only reasoning I can think of is Bill Power’s disputed shares or possibly something to do with the share issue that came to nothing a few months back?

Piemonte

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 15:26:10 »

Daz - yes.
Dazzza

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 15:35:55 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Daz - yes.

Nice one.

Have you got access at work and if so could you check SWINDON TOWN F.C. LIMITED to see if those answers are indeed accurate?

Piemonte

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, March 1, 2007, 15:39:40 »

Issued at date of Report  3,454,725 ORD Shares of 1.00 each  

Principal Shareholders .......Type of Share ....No. of Shares ...Value

James Seton Wills ..................ORD ............1,764,077 ....1,764,077.00  

Boodle Hatfield Nominees Ltd ...ORD ...........899,703 ........899,703.00  

William Power .................................ORD ..........395,473 .......395,473.00  

Philip Emmel ...........................ORD ...........395,472 3.....95,472.00  

Latest Update 13/05/2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: