Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Was King to blame today?  (Read 4183 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 7, 2005, 09:29:40 »

Quote from: "BigStan"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
How do you know this Big Stan?

You wouldn't believe some of the things I've heard in the players' lounge.

Big Stan, I've said it before and I'll say say it again - ARE YOU SEAN O'HANLON?Huh??
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 7, 2005, 09:39:02 »

I agree with Piemonte on this one, a lot of people seem to be hailing Nicho as the full back saviour.  When in truth he hasn't looked half the player he was last year.  Dukey on the other hand has probably been the most improved player of the campaign.  And whilst i agree that he isn't and probably never wil be a decent full back he can only play in the postion that his manager selects him to play.  Lets give Mick a while to see what his plan of action is.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 7, 2005, 09:43:37 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
I agree with Piemonte on this one, a lot of people seem to be hailing Nicho as the full back saviour.  When in truth he hasn't looked half the player he was last year.  Dukey on the other hand has probably been the most improved player of the campaign.  And whilst i agree that he isn't and probably never wil be a decent full back he can only play in the postion that his manager selects him to play.  Lets give Mick a while to see what his plan of action is.

When have you seen him?  He came back too soon at Kings insistence and hasnt played since apart from bit parts and late substitutions - if a run in the team worked wonders for Dukey (and Grant Smith) why not with someone who is a better player than both!
BigStan

« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 7, 2005, 12:49:26 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "BigStan"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
How do you know this Big Stan?

You wouldn't believe some of the things I've heard in the players' lounge.

Big Stan, I've said it before and I'll say say it again - ARE YOU SEAN O'HANLON?Huh??

No, I'm not. But I know a man who is.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 7, 2005, 12:58:06 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
most improved player of the campaign.

Has to be the 'best' award ever!! You're a shit player an we feel sorry for you!!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: