Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 20/20 International Aus vs Eng Sydney  (Read 8792 times)
red macca

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:04:58 »

I have not seen the score or read this thread but let me guess england lost this did they
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:05:24 »

yes. hammered.
DMR

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:06:00 »

Quote from: "hansgruber"
James Anderson has been diabolical all tour (certainly in the matches that mean anything). Which isn't surprising really, as he hasn't had enough cricket to justify selection.

He doesn't seem right in the head either - bangs every ball in half way down in the tests, but bowls full length in the one dayers  Sad

He's probably doing what he's been told. Anderson is good enough and he's shown that before.

Didn't his physio say he was SIX months away from test match fitness? Six?! 6! It's not his fault.
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:18:57 »

Also, I don't think the England boys particularly cared today. The only thing I enjoyed were the Aussies awful nicknames. Ben Hilfenhaus's nickname is "Hilfy"! Pathetic
Spud

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:39:26 »

I thought Gilchrist's nickname of 'CHURCH' was funny, he got it as some little kid asked Adam Gilchurch for his autograph.
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 23:47:50 »

all the best nicknames come up organically. I used to know a guy who didn't have a nickname that would stick, until we went into the pub and this old boy comes up to him and says "Hello Roy, haven't seen you in ages". Ever since then he's known as Roy.
Spencer_White

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, January 10, 2007, 02:40:35 »

Joycey will come good. He'll end up being one of our best batsmen in the ODI series.

Aussies were pretty good really. Didnt really have anyone say anything, which was good because we'd got on the wine.  Soapy Tit Wank

Apparently I was on the TV when Lewis caught someone. Coming home today. Great tour.  :x
DMR

« Reply #52 on: Saturday, January 20, 2007, 00:46:28 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Joycey will come good. He'll end up being one of our best batsmen in the ODI series.

I was right about Jimmy Anderson too  Cool
Spencer_White

« Reply #53 on: Friday, February 2, 2007, 18:07:12 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"

I was right about Jimmy Anderson too  Cool

Do you get a lot of premature excitement in the bedroom as well Dave?  

Ed Joyce, one to watch.  Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: