Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Posh Vs Swindon Matchday thread!  (Read 26410 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 23:19:22 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"
Fred - I bloody hated those sock number tassles, they way they were going to win everything, the fouling antics of Hunter, Bremner and particularly Giles - but.... they were the best thing we had to offer in the early 70's and it still pains me to say so.  When I went to college and had to put up with all th Yorkie Knobs banging on about Revie and fooking Led Zeppelin.....

soapy tit wank

I had a pair of them

Blue with white numbers on

It was the time of the "Silk Scarves"

I had No 9 for Alan Clarke
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 23:33:11 »

Dave - I've no axe to grind and I wouldn't want your views banned. I'm up for a good debate and I respect your views even though they may be different to mine.
DMR

« Reply #272 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 23:41:53 »

There's no debate here, I used the term to imply you were a thicko. It wasn't meant to be derogatory to mentally ill people, it was merley a reflection of the fact the the blindingly obvious went straight over your head.
sonic youth

« Reply #273 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 23:47:06 »

http://www2.b3ta.com/youcantspell
DMR

« Reply #274 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 23:49:18 »

God bless a few pints of Leffe.

That one's going back a few years.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 23:49:23 »

Fred- my school team played in all white so we we were forced to wear tassles.  The government paid for them but still we were shit.  Proof goes to show -  you can take the cunt out of the boy but U can't take the boy out of the country'  This of course makes no sense and I hope to make things right on Saturday when we play the 'pool
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 02:17:00 »

I'm confused. Oops

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 08:18:48 »

So am I Millom but I was totally wankered.  I'd like to apologise for talking bollox to DMR, for having a Leeds rant that should have stayed private, for confusing STFC Lady with STFC Bird and for going off topic on the match day thread.  I'm now on the wagon until Saturday
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 08:23:51 »

So am I Millom but I was totally wankered.  I'd like to apologise for talking bollox to DMR, for having a Leeds rant that should have stayed private, for confusing STFC Lady with STFC Bird and for going off topic on the match day thread.  I'm now on the wagon until Saturday

Oh dear sounds like someone had a good night Wink I don't usually bother but i think i'll read the WHOLE of this thread now Cool

1-1,i thought it would be a draw and thats ok Smiley

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 08:33:02 »

Miss out my bits Larwood, I'm embarrased enough as it is! I really thought we would win yesterday but I'm more bothered about putting clear space between us and 4th place than going top.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 08:37:35 »

Dosen't seem too bad to me,i wouldn't worry about it tbh Smiley

Bit of a gap now between us and the last play off place,13 points to be exact,surely we're going to at least make the play-offs now,aren't we?Huh?

And fate has just
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 08:48:00 »

Hmm 8 home matches to go and only Hartlepool and Walsall looking tough games.  Away, I reckon we could win at Barnet, Grimsby and Hereford. I think we can grab a top 3 place if everyone stays fit. Cheesy
mattboyslim

« Reply #282 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 08:53:36 »

Looking at the league last night and trying to expalin to the gf that if we didn't make the play-offs from it it would be a total catastrophic disaster.  Even staying in the top three looks more comfortable than it has for some weeks.  The league table makes happy reading at the moment
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 08:54:11 »

Hmm 8 home matches to go and only Hartlepool and Walsall looking tough games.  Away, I reckon we could win at Barnet, Grimsby and Hereford. I think we can grab a top 3 place if everyone stays fit. Cheesy

Say it quietly,but i think your right,i hope your right Cheesy
It just doesn't feel right to be thinking positively about us!

And fate has just
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 09:44:43 »

Obviously there are no garuntees and the like but at least we are in there with a chance. Though it is tight between us, Lincoln, Franchise, Walksall and Hartlepool and they will all be saying the same about grabbing a top 3 place!

On the plus side Lincoln snuck into the playoffs last year with 66 points. So I'd be staggered if we don't at least have playoff heartbreak to look forward to.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: