Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A picture of the snow for STFC Lady  (Read 2467 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 04:21:11 »

I love the place so much. I plan to go or New Year, but as i'm very laid-back (lazy and unmotivated), i'll probably stay home again this year!

Yeah, Scubar is too small and gets too busy. Scruffy Murphys is a hole, but get a man drunk in that meat market and it always fun!

Scruffy's used to be super cheap to eat, they used to have 4 meals each for $4 with a beer, wasn't bad, cheap enough to keep the wallet happy.

Darling Harbour is ace, bit steep though isn't it? We bumped into a large group of Swindoners in Home, that night was too expensive.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 04:25:49 »

Darling Harbour is pricey yes however drink Sparkling white wine and its not!

Home club is brilliant but yet to bump into any swindoners!

Maybe Australia day is the day!

The QE2 come into Circular Quay on the 20th so one to look forward to!
Barry Scott

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 04:28:50 »

No Swindoners? I met loads, i even bumped into a mates ex in Footprints. That was strange.

I slept, showered and lounghed around in my town top, so most people either noticed or asked what team's shirt it was. Oh the pride of explaining it was a Swindon shirt. Cheesy
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 04:38:34 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
No Swindoners? I met loads, i even bumped into a mates ex in Footprints. That was strange.

I slept, showered and lounghed around in my town top, so most people either noticed or asked what team's shirt it was. Oh the pride of explaining it was a Swindon shirt. Cheesy

We stayed in Footprints for a while, before I moved into my own house.  Closest is one from O*ford.

I think I need to wear my Swindon top on a more regular basis if thats the case!
mattboyslim

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 08:49:21 »

Scu-bar is ace tiny and cramped but much fun and very cheap.  I think I've been to scruffy musphys once to watch some prem footy, it was a proper dive full of old peole doing karaoke IIRC.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 10:20:31 »

where's that bar in darling harbour that had table tennis and stuff, that was pretty cool. but beers by the opera house are awesome.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 10:30:36 »

vip lounge is king

6 bucks for a steak and chips, cashback
Northern Red

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 12:53:20 »

Tsk  :-))(

Sydney's overrated - I didn't think too much of it actually. Thought Melbourne was a tad better, but OZ as a whole was a disappointment compared to the hype that others had given it.

Skip Bondi and get over to Mandaley - it's much nicer.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2007, 21:24:03 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"
Tsk  :-))(

Sydney's overrated - I didn't think too much of it actually. Thought Melbourne was a tad better, but OZ as a whole was a disappointment compared to the hype that others had given it.

Skip Bondi and get over to Mandaley - it's much nicer.

Do you mean Manly NR? If so then I agree.

Scruffy Murphys is ace, has drag queens on a Sunday!  Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: