Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: interesting, read it  (Read 5468 times)
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, January 20, 2007, 01:33:27 »

i think there is a need for a 'messages from the board' section on this site.
flammableBen

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, January 20, 2007, 01:43:46 »

After a hard evenings work it's like coming home and finding it tainted by evil. I think I know how those little people felt at the end of that Lord of the rings book. If only we had some homosexual hobbits to save the day.
lebowski

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, January 20, 2007, 09:53:34 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
I think it's more a case of nobody knows who is responsible for MOS as it's hosted by another site, whereas some people at the club are aware of who I am.

How so... Dave Hanley has been running MOS for 5 or 6 years....he hasn't changed any features in that time!

The Board know TEF is the most potent source of ideas and opinion forming, and so have chosen to attack us, in an effort to silence....what in the case of the Rowe stuff is already in the public domain.

you're probably right there reg. a couple of seasons ago both hartlepool and luton had their rivals.net message boards closed down by their respective boards due to "potentially libellous" posts.

the situation now is that if the board start throwing their weight around and shutting down message boards then that would just be putting another bullet-hole in their already obliterated feet, but they clearly aren't afraid of a little scare-mongering, or bullying, if you like.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, January 21, 2007, 01:06:28 »

every one of you is entitled to your personal opinion - don't be so scared - do you really think that they will sue you - errrrrr no.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, January 21, 2007, 13:10:37 »

Lets not forget Rowe also beat them in Court.  He knows how it works so I presume only posts things he can substantiate (albeit with a slight angle added to show is contempt for Diamandis).
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, January 21, 2007, 13:18:54 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Lets not forget Rowe also beat them in Court.  He knows how it works so I presume only posts things he can substantiate (albeit with a slight angle added to show is contempt for Diamandis).

Exactly - when it comes down to proving any libel, the board go a tad sheepish. To close to home perhaps....

None of us really know, but I wouldn't mind knowing their 'slant' on things at this forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: