Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Meeting before the Macc game  (Read 11712 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 22:54:05 »

That was aimed at at Rich Pullen to be honest

/
W56196272
Rich Pullen

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 22:58:40 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

Yeovil - no, not really - it's someone's choice whether they go or not. I'll be there.

Regardless to whether people like the board/trust or not - this needs to be sorted out because all of this statement rubbish is annoying.

:tea:
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 22:58:42 »

I'm with you Fred.  Bowden offered this meeting knowing we'd be shagged if we agreed to go along and shagged if we didn't.  The Trust need to get together and sort out a strategy to counter this to demonstrate they have the fans behind them.  Sorry too much wine to suggest anything sensible at the moment
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:01:17 »

sorry YR

Its updating so quick I missed Rich's post
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:14:25 »

I doubt Ill be at the meeting as Ill be in bed but will def be at the game.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:14:49 »

Is anyone free to go this meeting thing? I might go, but not in protest really. I don't fully understand the whole consortium situation at the moment because I'm too lazy to read all the stuff that's come out. I think I'll focus on supporting the team now, I fully believe any kind of protest won't benefit the team on the pitch.

At first I really liked the idea of the fans consortium and I got all the orange stuff, but I'm a bit undecided now tbh. It's probably because I don't fully understand the Consortium's proposals... Would we progress on the field if the consortium take over? More so than we are currently doing? I dislike the board, but they've made 2 great appointments this season.
glos_robin

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:18:44 »

Wise was appointed by Power as a family friend and Sturrock was appointed using the money we got for Wise so not all credit is due to the board.

Power as stated when he originally joined would personally fork out some cash if an exciting player came along. Also I think the proposals contain a reasonable playing budget far in excess of the current one. Tails you need to remember that we have one of the smallest playing budgets in the country thanks to the board, last season I think it was the 2nd lowest in the whole football league. So doesn't take much to be an improvement
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:23:46 »

Tails is a Scab.

/
W56196272
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:48:21 »

The boards offer of a forum is a stunt.  What would be perfect is everyone leave it to 3 or 4 members of the consortium/trust to attend and all those that can get there to wear orange and stand outside the Arkells giving it the appropriate verbals.  First point at the meeting Please let Mr Sturrock go back to his normal routine and prepare the team for the match.  That way the board have to answer directly to those who have the knowledge to confront them whilst having a vocal fanbase outside driving the point home.  Just a suggestion....although it sounds a bit crap standing outside the Arkells 5 and a half hours before the match, maybe if they opened the Winners....I'll get my coat...
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:55:34 »

I agree with Fred.........smacks of complete desperation. And if Luggy allows himself to become embroiled, then he is setting him self up for a fall im afraid!

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 23:59:41 »

Quote from: "millom red"
I agree with Fred.........smacks of complete desperation. And if Luggy allows himself to become embroiled, then he is setting him self up for a fall im afraid!

Once again Millom I dont think he has been given a choice

The ORANGE protest has been going on for quite a while now and we have produced a stunning run of performances(Maccs away aside), so dont tell me that is affecting performances on the pitch !
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 00:01:48 »

Oh

and another thing

Who have we signed this month with our 30 k from the Monkey deal ?

Ill tell you who

Johnny fucking nobody.................thats who

Look at the transfer activity of our rivals and tell me your'e not fucking jealous

Cos I am !
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 00:04:23 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Oh

and another thing

Ill tell you who

Look at the transfer activity of our rivals and tell me your'e not fucking jealous

Cos I am !

oh come on Sturrocks still trying to find someone thats a pointless post Elliot.

/
W56196272
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 00:08:34 »

Deep breaths...Deep breaths
The minute he is asked to do somethin he aint comfortable with, will be the day he walks ? Surely thats how it really is? If not , i will be very disappointed.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 00:09:19 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Oh

and another thing

Ill tell you who

Cos I am !

oh come on Sturrocks still trying to find someone thats a pointless post Elliot.

I disagree Yeovil

not pointless at all

Quite clearly, and on his own admission that choices 1,2, and 3 have fallen out of bed

Why do you think that is ?

All the talk of "you will be playing league 1 football next year, but you will have to take a wee bit of a pay cut to get us there" is not happening, is it ?

I am exasperated tonight, I honestly am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: