Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CLUB STATEMENT  (Read 15940 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:42:24 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
meh

:boring:

Pathetic !!!

Fred, you might want to re-think that mate. I honestly believe all these stupid comments are really not helping. As is evident from the Statement, the board have had enough of the Trust and it's board.
mattboyslim

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:44:06 »

Jesus wept, I can feel the the rumblings of the first installment of 'Statementfest '07 - The tour de farce'
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:45:26 »

No I wont Sam !

Thats fine with me Sam if they are pissed off with me !

Why do you think that is mate ?

If I really wanted to go to town, I could rip that statement to shreds....................but I wont. I wont drag myself down to that level.
glos_robin

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:45:53 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
meh

Pathetic !!!

Fred, you might want to re-think that mate. I honestly believe all these stupid comments are really not helping. As is evident from the Statement, the board have had enough of the Trust and it's board.

What do they expect, if they lie, lie and lie again then they are going to get slagged off on these boards. It's nothing more than they deserve and up until recently they'd got away pretty lightly.  Now their lies have been highlighted they're trying to lie again and cause divides to defend themselves but all they do is dig a bigger hole
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:46:08 »

I just find the whole thing very patronising, they seem to think that they can write any old shite and cos we are thivk we will just believe them!!

As for the meeting, the alternative is for a cast of thousands to turn up, perhaps wear orange under coats and take them off once you are the room!! Say nothing be peaceful and make a point!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:46:41 »

I've had enough of this now. I'm not going to Macclesfield game now, I'm going to go partying for my mate's birthday in Southampton instead. I think I'll consider even not going again this season.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:47:19 »

From the many statements the board have made it's quite clear they've had enough with snidy comments made by TrustSTFC and it's board. Perhaps it's time to play ball and do what the club want?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:47:51 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
Jesus wept, I can feel the the rumblings of the first installment of 'Statementfest '07 - The tour de farce'

It's a book. Frankly.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:48:05 »

meh

Pathetic !!!

Could you please highlight to me which part of my post is "stupid"  :evil:
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:48:13 »

I just find the whole thing very patronising, they seem to think that they can write any old shite and cos we are thivk we will just believe them!!

As for the meeting, the alternative is for a cast of thousands to turn up, perhaps wear orange under coats and take them off once you are the room!! Say nothing be peaceful and make a point!!

God I try and make a point and can't spell the word thick, what a twat!

I am just the kind of supporter they like....
glos_robin

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:48:43 »

and the comments the board makes on the official site aren't snidy comments also?

You can't have your cake and eat it.......if you slag someone off on the official site you will get it back, just because they are the board of the club they shouldn't be beyond reproach
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:49:54 »

meh

Pathetic !!!

Could you please highlight to me which part of my post is "stupid"  :evil:

All of it. Calling them pathetic isn't clever really.

If I were buying any kind of business and started slagging them off because they wouldn't listen to my offer, then I wouldn't expect them even consider any further offers. Just my opinion though mate.
Danjackson10

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:50:49 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
I've had enough of this now. I'm not going to Macclesfield game now, I'm going to go partying for my mate's birthday in Southampton instead. I think I'll consider even not going again this season.

dont be gay simon!
glos_robin

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:50:57 »

. Perhaps it's time to play ball and do what the club want?

Also what the board want is for us to lie down quietly and let them do as they please even if it involves the Chippenham move.

I for one won't let them do as they please as it's about time they became accountable for their failures and actions
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 21:52:29 »

FFS does nobody get it?

If Wilks & Co don't come up with the goods by next week, thats it. Finished.

All this tit for tat really isn't helping.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: