Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bono gets an honory Knighthood  (Read 2623 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 24, 2006, 18:00:49 »

BONO is a prize Cunt!

no further questions your honour.
red macca

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 25, 2006, 22:39:04 »

I hate the cunt

There is nothing more annoying than a multi millionaire telling you what to do with your money for those less fortunate

:fu:  :fu:  and by the little bastards a herd of cows yourself
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 25, 2006, 23:49:35 »

At least he did raise the poverty issues though.  Theres bigger twats out there!

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 00:24:39 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
At least he did raise the poverty issues though.  Theres bigger twats out there!

Give the fucking people who work free for make poverty history or something like that a knighthood then. They've done more work than Bono has.

In all honesty what the fuck has Bono done politically?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 01:11:42 »

By giving his name and face to it he moved 'make poverty history' to another level.  Fair play there are millions of people who work for free and campaign for thiese things im just saying he didnt have to do it did he?

Who else got knighted? did david walliams get anything? what he did should have been rewarded

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 01:16:38 »

You'll be saying to give Kate Moss a Damehood next  Shocked
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 01:21:16 »

Dont be daft now Simon....shes lost the plot beiong involved with Doherty.  Cant believe shes made millions out of a coke addiction, crazy!

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 01:25:10 »

hahaha, made you a tidy profit though Wink

In all seriousnous though, Bono does these things to suit him and his publicity. When he made 'political' music back in the day he was just as quick to step back from that as it affected his public reputation.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 01:29:02 »

I dont really know enough about all that mate.  Heard somewhere it was something to do with the IRA which if true how the hell he can become knighted when he was a IRA supporter I will never know, probably gave a million to labour, seems the only way these days to get one

red macca

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 10:24:25 »

sorry for my rant last night.I have sobered up (slighly) and have came to the conclusion he is still a cunt.I have helped raise over 5k for charity since august should i be knighted?
flammableBen

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 10:34:26 »

Quote from: "red macca"
sorry for my rant last night.I have sobered up (slighly) and have came to the conclusion he is still a cunt.I have helped raise over 5k for charity since august should i be knighted?

Nope because you're a cunt aswell.
red macca

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 10:40:45 »

my point exactly benjamin
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 15:23:50 »

Bono is a cunt, and I hope his next shite is a hedgehog!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: