Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Diamandis interview - detailed summary  (Read 5652 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 17:06:41 »

Just listened to this, its great!!

Couple of points:

It may be just my machine but the sound quality is dreadful, it almost sounds like it has been heavily edited, was it recorded underwater.

I think you have all been unkind about the DTI Investigation business, it sounds like they just called Mike up and said that 'would you mind not being a director for a bit - oh thanks'

Equally thye Trust have been very unprofessional as they have not asked what they want or considered the financial costs, they could have looked at the accounts, oh bugger there aren't any!

He understands that Paul D and Andy R 'do something!!'

Its brightening my afternoon!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 17:19:45 »

Quote from: "horlock07"
He understands that Paul D and Andy R 'do something!!'

That's a dirty lie - neither of us do anything, we're a pair of shiftless ne'er-do-wells, like sonic.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 17:23:20 »

The way he says it he sounds like the bloody queen, 'oh they do something'

Equally what did you say to them at the board meeting he hints that you bored them rigid!!

The contradictions are great on SSW and MW's encounter - 'it wasnt a meeting, it was a coffee'!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 17:57:29 »

We presented the ground redevelopment proposals they're now so keen to slag off; they were extremely well received at the time and we were warmly congratulated by all the board (and non-board) members present, told to keep up the good work etc. Probably did bore them rigid though, that's fair comment!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: