Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sturrock: Takeover Will Not Benefit the club  (Read 16256 times)
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 18:56:04 »

also apparently we are 6.5 million quid up - I make that 5.6 million once the CVA is paid !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 19:01:09 »

Quote from: "genf_stfc"
also apparently we are 6.5 million quid up - I make that 5.6 million once the CVA is paid !

We went from 6.5 mill up to 750K down in the space of 4 months without paying the CVA.....another impressive first from the Otago School of Accountancy.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 19:26:40 »

What an interesting thread. I guess Sharky genuinely could be an investor who is looking to help the board out.

If you are then I ask you this. I am firmly behind the Power/Trust/Wilks consortium. But if this doesn't come to fruition and somehow on the off chance you become a major player then please get a fan on the board and get the accounts (and Diamandis) out in the open and accountable. If you don't, the things said on here wilill come back again and again to haunt you again and again.

Of course I think the fans consortium will succeed eventually.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 19:33:33 »

The Fans Consortium WILL succeed. It is inevitable.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 19:38:05 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
The Fans Consortium WILL succeed. It is inevitable.

Too much momentum now OST for it not to

Too many Fans asking too many questions !
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #140 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 19:46:29 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Sort it out Rob, 80% bollocks Wink

That's just bollocks.

to be honest, i think its slowly moving back to the 90% mark

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Sharky

« Reply #141 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:04:47 »

Hi guys, sorry about earlier, that was not me posting, I passed my details on to a friend of mine that I thought may be able to help out the club (and have ben trying to convince for some time mind you) so that if he ever wanted to make a few comments on here with you guys he could do to get a feel for fans opinions and what they want.

he is not an investor himself but represents a group of people that are looking to invest.

I have been trying to tell you guys for ages that I was not on the board etc and that all I wanted was to try and help in some way and finally I think I may have found a way to do so other than the trust.

I have nothing against the trust but in fairness the more options (and money) avilable to STFC at the minute the better as at least its not a case of having to take hatever come along to save our club!

I am going to be speaking to my friend tomorrow evening anyway as I have a meeting with my work (yes I do do conveyancing to whoever decided to dig that out and yes I drive an RX-* which EATS fuel!!) and the meeting is near where he lives so if I will try and see what his thoughts are on the idea as I think before posting today he had already made some form of enquiries into the status of play with the club.

anyway I dont know to be honest wheter he has taken my request with a pinch of salt at the moment or whether having done some digging they are looking seriously at the prospect, but I will hopefully find out more tomorrow evening.

Befor you ask, I can obviously not say anything at the minute about identity as I know he would not want me to for the sake of his partners otherwise he would have said something today.  Oh and he is really bad at trying to cover who he is actually as I think he said he was a STFC fan.....thats a lie, he has a hard on for Japanese football but just doest like to say!!

Let you know more when I do! sorry for the long winded post but I cant be on here long as have to go out for the night...
red macca

« Reply #142 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:11:41 »

Whats the story jackanory la la la la la
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:12:27 »

:boring:

Sorry Sharky but it just does not wash with me.

Why on earth would anyone give away their log in details to a potential investor so that he can do some digging around on the consensus of opinion amongst the fans.

Nah................ sorry mate !   :shake:
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:15:20 »

Sharky, while I respect you can't name names and stuff, can you confirm if they are looking to work with the current owner and invest, or purchase a controlling interest?

Quite frankly, while I can see way forward that keep SSW involved, via terms to repay his loans lets say and offer him Life presidency, I cannot support any move to simply top up the current gang anymore.  I did that this summer and it's got us nowhere fast.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:15:50 »

This fantasist has to be something to do with the Board.......script writer perhaps.
red macca

« Reply #146 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:17:09 »

Fuck it let me play

Me and my Mate Dan morandes want to buy the club aswell

May the best man win sharky Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:17:11 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "Sharky"
Thanks Robert,

I am sure that at first a general discussion will be the best course of action, either by attending the next consortium meeting in January or be it that we discuss things over a bovril and mars bar at the ground.

Either way I will look forward to hearing more detail about the intended actions of the consortium and look forward also to trying to find the best way to progress our own intentions, albeit I do not believe we will have a potential working relationship.

Regardless, my colleague's and I are of course open to further debate on perhaps more educated grounds outside of this site but will require a couple of weeks to be able to meet with the relevant people.

Look forward to seeing those of you who attend the consortium meetings at the next meet.

Call me a cynic, but if this guy is really a potential investor, why is he asking questions with regards to The Consortium, on a fans forum?

Sniff, sniff.........Is it cow?.........................

No.............................................................

It's BULLSHIT.

Just thought I'd reiterate my feelings..............

It's All Good..............
TalkTalk

« Reply #148 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:18:11 »

:blahblahblah:

Actually I have been keeping it a bit quiet, but in fact I am the son of a considerably wealthy Arab sheik who is seriously thinking of giving a lot of money away to anybody who is interested in racehorses (as breeding the buggers is what we do in Arabia).

Does anybody know any connected people? Like a jockey perhaps?

If they have any ins with any football clubs then perhaps my father could bung them a few mill as well?

:blahblahblah:
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 21:19:42 »

Fucking Walter Mitty's the lot of ya

You ought to all be ashamed !!!!!!!

Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: