Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King fighting the fans, literally  (Read 2217 times)
DMR

« on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 12:48:26 »

He went beserk at some bloke giving him grief, he even admitted it on the radio.

Fair enough for sticking up for himself I say, I hate King at the moment, but you can't expect him to stand there and take it all the time.  Cheesy
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 13:02:44 »

I would have too to be honest... I thought I saw him talking (possibly aggressively) to a Swindon fan in the spill out standing section during the 2nd half.

My only critisim of King yesterday was not bringing on anyone. Torquay had us sussed (but couldn't cope with Holmes) I honestly think the presence of Migs or even Fallon could have startled them.
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 15:53:20 »

Obviously this isnt good. But if you are prepared to give it out then you have to be able to take it too.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 15:59:50 »

i think King did the right thing.
How can you stand there and take abuse from your own supporters and not reply. i know i wouldn't.

I think the pairing of king and Harford will be supurb.
Kings eye for a player and the fact they want to sign for him then the tactical knowledge and  respect Harford will bring is a good combination.
maybe then some fans can get behind the management instead of moaning at them.

you redzzzzzzzzzz

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:11:25 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
i think King did the right thing.
How can you stand there and take abuse from your own supporters and not reply. i know i wouldn't.

I think the pairing of king and Harford will be supurb.
Kings eye for a player and the fact they want to sign for him then the tactical knowledge and  respect Harford will bring is a good combination.
maybe then some fans can get behind the management instead of moaning at them.

you redzzzzzzzzzz
Well said that man!

King did right. I was pleased that the 1000+ town fans didn't start chanting King Out after we went 1-0 down, especially considering we'd had the better of the game.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:21:38 »

Fair play King, he has a right to stand up for himself.  It shows he cares, nice to see at least.  Still not good enough though....  Word to King - use your fucking substitutions!
Man of Steel

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 19:06:11 »

I was stood by the fat twat who insulted king. He did it all game and repeated every instruction King shouted. He also abused him on a personal level and a proffessional level all game.

I nearly punched the cunt, and would have loved to have seen Kingy do that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: