Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon @ Mansfield Official Matchday Thread  (Read 43555 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:01:28 »

Fuck it. We've been playing poorly for a while and getting away with it - if it jolts some of the "Big I am" characters we saw poncing about on Saturday out of their complacency then all to the good. I'm with Sonic - we're still third, this might just be the reality check some of the players need. Bet Luggy gobs on their stovies
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:01:32 »

shocking! what a pathetic result. we wont beat Walsall. in fact we will be lucky to come away with a 3-0 defeat! why can't we just play well for once? i dont care if we won 4 in a row before that, to lose to Mansfield is a disgrace and a shambolic effort. i don't remember us ever playing that well in the league this season. are our players just not good enough? you have to wonder
Rich Pullen

« Reply #437 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:01:57 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"
Do we always let old feckin has-beens score against us FFS Richie Barker!

Steve "fecking" Claridge springs swiftly to mind.

That was Barker's 13th of the season though! Which is the same as Peacock and Roberts' efforts combined.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:02:19 »

I cant be arsed now, no ones going and I need money.

/
W56196272
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:03:07 »

To be fair Rich, no-one plays well in this League - that's why we're all at the arse-end of the Football League. Which is what Sturrock's all about - bugger playing nice, let's just get out of this bloody league
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:07:07 »

Love to be at the Bescott but stand no chance. Remember going to Fellows Park behind the barbed wire with guys getting flung out by the stewards and then standing on the motorway conducting the mayhem!  Will be back for Bristol Rovers and clad in orange!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #441 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:10:39 »

My housemates 2nd team is Walsall... When talking about Walsall he refers to them as "we". For that alone, I'd love it if we beat them.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:14:37 »

I will be there ..... to watch us grind out a win ....... a plague on all you doom merchants!!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:17:21 »

Quote from: "Maverick"
I will be there ..... to watch us grind out a win ....... a plague on all you doom merchants!!

yeah right. 6-0 to Walsall i reckon.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #444 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:19:03 »

You do that. I'm hoping Walsall will be over confident going into the game.

Money is a good manager and it'll be interesting how it pans out. They've got to lose their first home game in the league eventually.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:19:42 »

Quote from: "Rich"

yeah right. 6-0 to Walsall i reckon.

I've seen a couple of 5-0's at the old Fellows Park, which was always an STFC graveyard......the Bescot not much better.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:20:36 »

I'm with Mav - we shall stand shoulder to shoulder in the face of the nay-sayers. If nowt else, it'll mean I'm close to hand for him to blame me if we do lose. Cheesy Which we won't.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:20:59 »

The only reason we lost tonight was because it was the first game my son and I have missed all season home or away.

I hereby formally apologise!!
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:23:32 »

Don't you just love the blame culture pauld!!  Cheesy
Rich Pullen

« Reply #449 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:24:31 »

The only reason we lost tonight was because it was the first game my son and I have missed all season home or away.

I hereby formally apologise!!

Maverick & Son Out  Cheesy

Out of all the panic, shite, what have you that has come out of tonight's fixture I'm most interested to see what's going to happen with Peacock - or was it just a late injury?  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: