Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Any evidence of a Harford factor......  (Read 3987 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 17:59:07 »

To be honest that's not what Nicho told my mate a couple of Saturdays ago when he saw him out.  He didn't have a clue why he wasn't being selected.  Best go back to the answers on a post card idea I think.

That being said I think Stan's being a little harsh on Dook.  He's had a quality season I think, excluding the two months of the season, when he was getting used to his new position.  I don't think you can say he's been shirking out of tackles.  Come on give credit where credits due.  Dook played well, very well recently.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 18:01:25 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Apparently Nicho had an ankle injury for most of the season but the club never told the fans until quite recently when it was discreetly mentioned in the Gazette.

Errrr - wrong.

Picked up an ankle injury 3 weeks ago or so when doing extra training in prep for a start that weekend - unlucky or what?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 20:18:37 »

Can we curb the conspiracy theories a little, it's not fucking Area 51. Nicholas has fallen out of favour with King, isn't that obvious? We all knew King wasn't going to drop Duke after he was booed off the pitch against Torquay and his form has improved quite a lot. It's not that confusing.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 20:22:24 »

booo yuff out - he's part of the conspiracy. i reckon he's not playing WoW at all, just conspiring with mr king  Wink
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 23:42:28 »

I knew the geeks where planning world domination. That just proves it
Spencer_White

« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 25, 2005, 18:05:23 »

So he's been out for 3 weeks, what about the rest of the season?

Frozen out.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: