Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Compensation  (Read 7419 times)
fatbury

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:54:53 »

even im laughin about it all ...  
DribblingSissy

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:57:20 »

if its not your view it wrong hey??....typical STFC forum reaction....
I dont know why I even bother to put my OPINION on here as it always going to be wrong.....if it feels like the club I love has just had its heart ripped out by being shafted YET AGAIN then thats MY feeling and I have a right to voive how I feel on this forum if I like.....If you disagree then fine but dont tell me to get a grip you little prick!......I'm upset about all this, but if your happy to move on then fine Fuck off and be Mr happy-go- fucking-lucky!
Thank fuck this is a forum cause if you'd just said that to my face you'd be in hospital right now you self obsessed, egotistical wanker!
Go bang your mothers eardrum, sounds like it would fit you to a tee! :fu:
fatbury

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:00:36 »

i know how he feels ... all we can do is look forward and voice our views at the end of the match on Saturday mate
red macca

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:02:27 »

calm down you dribbling spacca read the thread again and you will notice that it was YOU  who disagreed and decided to get in a pissy over mex,s post..stop all this im hurting bollocks and grow some bollocks and look forward

on a positive note paul bodin,steve white and the mighty iffy onoura have all said they want the town job.that should cheer you up  Cheesy
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:04:22 »

Thank fuck this is a forum cause if you'd just said that to my face you'd be in hospital right now you self obsessed, egotistical wanker!
Go bang your mothers eardrum, sounds like it would fit you to a tee! :fu:[/quote]

i am actually in hospital right now, i have 2, 3 inch needles stuck in my arm giving me life saving blood dialysis, put things in perspective you tit, swindon town has lost a manger, as if we didnt expect it, its a pisser but its not that much of a shock.

for fucks sake i worry about if something actually bad ever happened to you
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:05:45 »

Ooooh chalky!

Think it would be a disaster but the comedy value would be top drawer.....
DribblingSissy

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:06:50 »

i'm not even going to bother anymore.....seems most swindon fans are more concerned with being right than their football club...like a previous manager said, "most swindon fans are morons!"
seems he must have known several of you guys on here to make such a well educated comment!
fuck all your my view is the only way crap, bunch of twats the lot of you we deserve nothing but shit with fans like you lot.
red macca

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:08:19 »

Quote from: "DribblingSissy"
i'm not even going to bother anymore.....seems most swindon fans are more concerned with being right than their football club...like a previous manager said, "most swindon fans are morons!"
seems he must have known several of you guys on here to make such a well educated comment!
fuck all your my view is the only way crap, bunch of twats the lot of you we deserve nothing but shit with fans like you lot.
your lucky your mum gave you a second chance.i am a cunt and a moron and when im wrong i will admit it maybe you could do the same thing
DribblingSissy

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:08:38 »

and mexico, sorry to hear your in a bad way, I wouldnt wish that on anyone, but you dont know me....you dont know what my life is like do you.....so take your assumptions and stick them up your arse or wherever there is still room to stick them!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:10:08 »

wheres cippenham?

moron? i have a first class degree, a masters and i am managing director of one of sussexs top 50 companies.

however i can put things in perspective. that must be it.
DribblingSissy

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:10:31 »

what am i wrong about macca??? educate me please I beg of you....
or would you rather i just say, "i'm really sorry for stating my opinion as it may be WRONG in some of your eyes"
flammableBen

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:10:43 »

I feel bad for all those kid's starving in Sudan, the news that Wise and Poyet have gone to Leeds will probably push them over the edge.
DribblingSissy

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:14:41 »

what a twat.....your all more concerned with making yourself feel better by taking it out on someone on here.....I feel sorry for Bart for the first time ever cause its all you ever do to him when he says something that he believes in.....

What have I said thats more than my opinion before you started telling me it was wrong and wound me up?!?!

Please try and come up with something contructive rather than completely irrelevant if you can Ben
flammableBen

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:16:54 »

I'll tell you what's wrong dribbling, you went on a badly written angry rant, used the word 'shafted' and no ones done the ever hilarious quote it and change it round to make it sound like you've been shafted up the arse by a black man with a penis the size of a baseball bat.

I think the forum is going down hill.
Piemonte

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:21:35 »

oooooooh internet theats of violence. Dribbling sissy you have just gone down a great deal in my estimation
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: