Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The NFL Thread  (Read 13911 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 09:27:37 »

Quote from: "Nomoreheroes"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

3. Rex Grossman is a f*****g turkey! The Bears have to get a half decent experienced QB in Free Agency (Plummer from Denver perhaps?

Go for it fella ! Performances like Grossman's is why Shanahan benched Plummer in favour of Cutler.

NMH

You've obviously seen more of Plummer than I have so I bow to your better judgement but the Bears definitely need a half decent experienced QB otherwise they aint going to win no Super Bowl any time soon. That is a FACT!
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 15:31:29 »

An elementary teacher at a school in Chicago, Illinois was trying to make a good impression about the upcoming Super Bowl.  She explains to her class that she's a Bears fan.

She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Bears fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"I'm a Colts fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Well Mary, might you explain why are you a Colts fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from Indianapolis and my mom is a Colts fan and my dad is a Colts fan, so I'm a Colts fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Colts fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "I'd be a Bengals fan."
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 15:53:20 »

Quote from: "coxernator"
An elementary teacher at a school in Chicago, Illinois was trying to make a good impression about the upcoming Super Bowl.  She explains to her class that she's a Bears fan.

She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Bears fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"I'm a Colts fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Well Mary, might you explain why are you a Colts fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from Indianapolis and my mom is a Colts fan and my dad is a Colts fan, so I'm a Colts fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Colts fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "I'd be a Bengals fan."

:shock: Surely that should be Steelers fan! Cool
Rich Pullen

« Reply #153 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 11:34:49 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Patriots

God bless wikipedia members.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 11:39:11 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"

Well it's on Wikipedia so it must be a FACT! Cool
Northern Red

« Reply #155 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 13:00:38 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Four Super Bowl FACTS!

1. Fantastic start to the game,  Absolutely unbelievable. Devin Hester, when it comes to kick off returns, YOU are the daddy!

2. The constant torrential rain spoilt the game to a large degree.

3. Rex Grossman is a f*****g turkey! The Bears have to get a half decent experienced QB in Free Agency (Plummer from Denver perhaps? or even Bledsoe from Dallas)

4. Don Johnson STILL rules 20 years on!

Agree with most of that especially the rain - spoiled the game a bit - how many fumbles!!!

Felt sorry for Mmmmmm Mohammed (Bears) or whatever his name was.
He played really well considering the misfiring Grossman, but was boo-ed by the entire stadium, especially when he scored.
I assume because he converted to Islam the Yanks hate him.

But how quickly the Yanks forget that their "greatest sportsman of all time" Muhammed Ali, was also an Islamic convert!
You don't see entire audiences boo-ing him every time he appears.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 13:22:08 »

they werent booing, they were shouting 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE' as thats his nickname...

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 13:44:39 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
they werent booing, they were shouting 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE' as thats his nickname...

Yes A bit like Town fans 'mooing' at Steve Cow(e) a few years back. It's very hard to discern the difference beween 'moos' and 'boos' Cool
mattboyslim

« Reply #158 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 13:48:35 »

Same as Zabooooooooooooooooouub! the gf wondered why we booed him the first time she came to a game!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Thursday, February 8, 2007, 14:04:28 »

Indeed - Same principal applies.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: