Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The NFL Thread  (Read 13914 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 16:53:46 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
The games last too long for my liking though.

Some local cheerleaders came to the restaurent on Friday night. Eyecandytastic!

Talking of Cheerleaders, and fatbury the perv mentioned them earlier, the sights and sounds of watching a bunch of under-age young girls prancing around screaming 'Beavers are best' is a little disturbing (this is in reference to the Beavercreek Beavers, a local high school team close by, before you ask). Very surreal in middle America.

Anyway, back on topic, I've eaten in the very same private room of a very fine dining establishment in Indianapolis that is reserved for Peyton Manning, the Colts QB. He's still a cunt though  Soapy Tit Wank

GO BEAVERS, sorry I meant BENGALS!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 17:03:12 »

Quote from: "coxernator"
Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
The games last too long for my liking though.

Some local cheerleaders came to the restaurent on Friday night. Eyecandytastic!

Talking of Cheerleaders, and fatbury the perv mentioned them earlier, the sights and sounds of watching a bunch of under-age young girls prancing around screaming 'Beavers are best' is a little disturbing (this is in reference to the Beavercreek Beavers, a local high school team close by, before you ask). Very surreal in middle America.

Anyway, back on topic, I've eaten in the very same private room of a very fine dining establishment in Indianapolis that is reserved for Peyton Manning, the Colts QB. He's still a cunt though  Soapy Tit Wank

Talking of the bengals, the woman that cut my hair yesterday was from Cincinatti. She was quite fit and blonde but seemed stoopid as fuck. She claimed to have spent 30,000 dollars at Disneyworld.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 18:43:35 »

Course she did. A hairdresser. With 30,000 dollars. Pfffff. Women
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 18:56:00 »

Reminded me of a post that a mate made on a different forum:

Reminds me of GB V Aus Rugby League test at Wembley 1990ish:

The RL have pulled out all the stops to make it "family entertainment" There's some C-lister leading the singing, there are flags, dancing 'bulldogs' & 'kangaroos' everyone's wearing a hat with corks, flags are being waved and we're all having a jolly good time. They even have some dancing girls - a bunch in Green & Gold and another in Red White & Blue. The sun is shining, God's in his heaven and all is well, kids are laughing into their (overpriced) icecream. As kick off approaches the girls leave the field and we're stood (them were t' days!) near the tunnel. As they skip off waving to the crowd and the crowd smiling and waving back, some gobshite behind us shouts:

"Show us yer fannies!"

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 18:57:15 »

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 18:59:06 »

Was it McDonald's or Burger King ?

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 20:03:13 »

jets did better tho Tongue

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 20:34:32 »

That was one hell of a good start for the Bengals. To win at The Arrowhead on opening day is absolulutely top drawer. Apparently the Offence were not that great for once but the D was 'awesome' as they say on the other side of the pond.  I saw a few limited highlights on Sky and on the web. The hit on Green looked pretty nasty and I can understand the accusations of it being a 'cheap shot' from Geathers. I think he may get punished for that.

I notice neither Coach did a post-match interview. I assume it was to avoid conroversy regarding that incident. Marvyn Lewis and Herm Edwards go back a long way and I imagine they did not want to get drawn into what might have been seen as a public slanging match.

Elsewhere, it was a hell of a result for The Ravens winning 27-0 at Tampa Bay. I was also quite surprised to see the Rams beat the Broncos - SIX field goals though FFS! Boring or what?

Anyway, it's looking good for the Bengals but it looks like the AFC North is going to be even harder this year!

WHO DEY!

As they say in Cincinnati Cool
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 20:47:09 »

The Ravens are fucking awesome. But we've had our year of glory.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 20:59:11 »

They seem to be quite highly rated this year. They have a half decent QB now with Steve McNair replacing Kyle Boller, which helps.
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 21:27:39 »

Yeah, the QB was always our weak spot, even the year we won the Superbowl. Might actually be able to move the ball now instead of relying on the D-FENSE!
Spud

« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 22:10:27 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
jets did better tho Tongue

The difference being Tampa are tipped to do something this year whilst we're not.

Oh and thats what you get when you replace McNair with Kerry 'fucking' Collins.  :evil:
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:42:40 »

Im off to New york in a couple of weeks,what is the chance of getting match day tickets for the jets or Giants ?

Sad to say, i must be on my way
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:49:12 »

NY Jets are my team too!!  I think I went for them because I like NY and they play in Hi-bee green and white (well kinda Hi-bee green)

They always do shit though.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:52:34 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
Im off to New york in a couple of weeks,what is the chance of getting match day tickets for the jets or Giants ?

Slim at best for the Giants I would imagine. More likely for the Jets. All Cincinnati Bengals home games sold out in January this year.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: