Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is this the expected kick in the teeth from SBC?  (Read 3059 times)
Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 20:58:58 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Reading this on the Trust site from Councillor Dickenson doesn't fill me with much hope......

Not a lot of consultation so far (one could say none) - last night I was at the Broad Street Community Council & mentioned that last time I spoke to Bob Holt he said he would like to speak to them at a future meeting. Not wanting to speak for Les Horn (anyone who knows him will know he can speak for himself!) but I think they would like to meet him.
it was ok to build fuckin tescos on the land let us redevelope
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 21:09:33 »

Quote from: "swindon mad"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Reading this on the Trust site from Councillor Dickenson doesn't fill me with much hope......

Not a lot of consultation so far (one could say none) - last night I was at the Broad Street Community Council & mentioned that last time I spoke to Bob Holt he said he would like to speak to them at a future meeting. Not wanting to speak for Les Horn (anyone who knows him will know he can speak for himself!) but I think they would like to meet him.
it was ok to build fuckin tescos on the land let us redevelope

Tesco's was built on land owned by Imperial Tobacco....who grew out of WD and HO Wills....of which SSW is a family member through his missus who's the proper Wills.

They also owned the field next to the CG, where loads of houses were built, shame that's not an option now.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: