Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: (more).......Ince......  (Read 64182 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 00:28:02 »

Petra, as part of the immigration procedure are you asked to revert all names to their English equivalent? ie, you refer to Petr as Peter. I'll just call you Bob
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 08:09:36 »

Slovaks don't understand Czech?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??  

Oh dear cover blown.  I spent a fair amount of time in the Czech Republic and the Czech and Slovak languages are so similar that you'd have no problem understanding what a Czech was saying, if you were really Slovak.  

Now can you either stop pretending to be some eastern European girl or just post on the Thisis forum as this whole wind up is fucking shit.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 08:33:48 »

They were the same country for more than 70 years FFS :roll:
land_of_bo

« Reply #423 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 08:36:04 »

Perhaps Petra is only 10?
el duque

« Reply #424 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:03:09 »

Thought I'd post on this, as there are several aspects of the Ince business which seem about as clear as mud to me...

The rule (as far as I understand it) is that you are not allowed to spend in excess of 60% of your turnover on players wages.

How does this work though. Surely you can't know your turnover in advance? So, either it is based on the turnover from last year, or on a projected turnover for this year.

If it is the latter, then here is a potential solution, which every supporter can help with: If we each pledge to drink more beer at home games, then the forecast turnover will go up and we can sign Ince. Everyone's a winner.

Another solution would be to have him nominally employed as a coach, who plays when he feels like it. However, I suspect there are rules on what defines a 'player' (# games played when fit or something like that).
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:07:29 »

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/News_Headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=5806

Surely this report is slightly contradicting?

Wise said at present, Ince wouldn't get into the team however in the article further up, it says

'And whether the issue can be resolved in time for Ince to feature against Chester, again, no guarantees or promises.

As for the manager, he is just looking forward to getting down to work with Ince.

Wise said: “I think he’s coming down to sign. That’s what he told me. Hopefully we can get him registered.”
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:09:23 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
They were the same country for more than 70 years FFS :roll:

(S)he's been found out.
el duque

« Reply #427 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:13:27 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Incoherent nonsense in the adver... shocking.
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:14:06 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Wise said at present, Ince wouldn't get into the team however in the article further up, it says

'And whether the issue can be resolved in time for Ince to feature against Chester, again, no guarantees or promises.

As for the manager, he is just looking forward to getting down to work with Ince.

Wise said: “I think he’s coming down to sign. That’s what he told me. Hopefully we can get him registered.”

I believe I read somewhere that he'll be in the squad for Chester if he signs in time, so hopefully will be on the bench in place of Pook!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:15:10 »

Quote from: "janaage"

Oh dear cover blown.  I spent a fair amount of time in the Czech Republic and the Czech and Slovak languages are so similar that you'd have no problem understanding what a Czech was saying, if you were really Slovak.  

Now can you either stop pretending to be some eastern European girl or just post on the Thisis forum as this whole wind up is fucking shit.

Too right JA.....

Here's the test in Slovak then if it helps

Julius Tomin  najaty majitelom jednej restaurace vo welskom meste Swindonu ako krcmarsky filozof.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:56:22 »

The Gazette & Herald today said that the deal is now all but signed, and that they hope he will be available for Chester.
The reason for him being able to sign according to the G&H was the increased attendances bringing in higher revenue than forecast. Might be bollocks but hey
flammableBen

« Reply #431 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 12:00:23 »

Quote from: "janaage"

What's with the caring so much? You've gone on some mental rampage. It's like a vigilante, maybe batman, but instead of fighting crime you overturn the evils of people pretending to be slovakian on internet forums. Fuck knows what you'd be called though. Slovakwebman?
spacey

« Reply #432 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 12:16:57 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "Petra"
Some of the players were asked to take a pay cut so that Ince can come. They said no it was not fair and they would rather leave but they are now thinking about it.

That didn't happen.

spacey blows goats

I was barry therefore I must be Petra, is that how it works?

Have you ever considered a career with the police, you fuckin' spastic benny twat!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 13:00:06 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

What's with the caring so much? You've gone on some mental rampage. It's like a vigilante, maybe batman, but instead of fighting crime you overturn the evils of people pretending to be slovakian on internet forums. Fuck knows what you'd be called though. Slovakwebman?

Slovakwebman?  I like it FB.

Dunno why I'm giving a shit about this imposter, probably just because it's pissing me off, all this fake eastern european bollocks.
Petra

« Reply #434 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 13:53:49 »

did I do something wrong? I know that some people here do not like me because I am not English. My opinion is English people need to adapt and become more European and not just dislike people from the new Europe countries just because the papers tell you too. Sad
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: