Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: nationwide last night....  (Read 6504 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 12:06:45 »

Quote from: "Whits"
Quote from: "stfcbeckett"
Up in the Arkells, i think in the 2nd half when Shakes scored something happed because police ran up. Probably just some fans argueing, mouthing off.
a couple of barnet fans started walking towards the swindon fans when we scored, nothing major.

Fuck me that must have been intimidating!
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 15:40:52 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
i can see that little group in the north stand next to the away section gradually growing in size. i see a little trouble coming their way especially if theres no police!  

it's nice sitting up there, although it was painful at times last season when there was about a dozen of us sat looking glum as we got thrashed...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 16:16:29 »

My first time in the NW with my new season ticket last night. Was in the Arkells last season and after just one game I can say NW wins hands down.

Also, I noticed in the NW last night that there were sections of the crowd singing and shouting that normally don't (nearer to the TE). Haven't seen that for ages.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 16:20:04 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i can see that little group in the north stand next to the away section gradually growing in size. i see a little trouble coming their way especially if theres no police!  

it's nice sitting up there, although it was painful at times last season when there was about a dozen of us sat looking glum as we got thrashed...

The banter is good but not if you're losing by more than 1 goal.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 16:23:39 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
My first time in the NW with my new season ticket last night. Was in the Arkells last season and after just one game I can say NW wins hands down.

Also, I noticed in the NW last night that there were sections of the crowd singing and shouting that normally don't (nearer to the TE). Haven't seen that for ages.

That bit has always sung, just not very loudly. I was there last season but got so fed up of the shit atmosphere I gave up my good view to sit in the Town End which, judging by last night, was a pretty good move  
sonic youth

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 16:28:10 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Quote from: "sonic youth"

The banter is good but not if you're losing by more than 1 goal.

aye, it was embarassing to sit there sometimes when we were so rubbish on the pitch
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 18:16:47 »

I saw one of the stewards led out of the Arkells last night. Seems he took a bit of a knock when a few (no more than half a dozen) Barnet fans tried to rush towards our lot after the equaliser. So, no major incidents but I'm sure the steward would have preferred not to have been there!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 18:21:03 »

Quote from: "Doore"
Its all about the Nationwide.  I'm sorry, but I can't stand the non-view from the Town End.

It's all about the Town End.  I'm sorry, but I can't stand the view from the Nationwide.
Northern Red

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 18:32:52 »

I'm moving into the Nationwide for Saturday, I'm fed up of missing goals like Brownlie's cos we're too far away in the Townend  Sad

Where are the singsters in the Nationwide, cos I don't want to be on my own - I've not got the best singing voice  Smiley
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 18:35:32 »

arkells was ace last night, i think it might have been the melksham lads who were up there, barnet tried to kick off after super goal and one lad tried to clamber across the nets, twatted a steward in the process, i dont think he was that threatening as my 59 year old father was stood opposite laughing and calling him a wanker. 20 barnet lads tried to kick off outside and they got run.
red macca

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 18:41:35 »

Quote from: "Dorset Red"
I saw one of the stewards led out of the Arkells last night. Seems he took a bit of a knock when a few (no more than half a dozen) Barnet fans tried to rush towards our lot after the equaliser. So, no major incidents but I'm sure the steward would have preferred not to have been there!
im sure its ok its not songs of praise or anything
fatbury

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 18:47:20 »

I went in the Nationwide last nite .. good crowd .. good atmosphere when the goal went in Smiley  but u cant beat Town End for atmos
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 19:03:15 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"
I'm moving into the Nationwide for Saturday, I'm fed up of missing goals like Brownlie's cos we're too far away in the Townend  Sad

Where are the singsters in the Nationwide, cos I don't want to be on my own - I've not got the best singing voice  Smiley

Thats one thing I'll miss about the Nationwide... But aslong as the net bulges I'm happy.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 19:05:52 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"

come to the arkells by the away fans, we'll look after you  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Northern Red

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 21:46:17 »

I'll look for the Penguin in the Pirate hat  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: