Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stfc Looney Ballack  (Read 5829 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 18:25:05 »

Quote from: "swindonfan4"
Hartlepool away

The man in the Ballack kit quite clearly had mental problems (whats the polite way of saying that?).

The two stewards stood next to him were having a good laugh with him and he was doing no harm, cheering Swindon on. He didn't use threatening/abusive language/gestures and yet one steward came over to him, saying that 'I can hear you from over there (the concession stand)'. 'Keep your mouth shut.' He then kept on shhhhhsing him, in a very derogatory way.

He had paid his £17, hadn't done anything wrong and was bullied by this steward so badly that he decided to leave the match shortly into the second half. Surely this shouldn't be allowed. After all, the Germans lost the war, didn't they?

I told the steward that I could hear a couple of the Hartlepool fans shouting on the other side of the ground, but he didn't pick on them.

I'm obviously not the only person who saw this appalling behaviour, so I ask all Swindon/general football fans to e-mail/write to Hartlepool United and or the FA to look into. I could easily recognise the steward if I were asked to identify him.

I'm infuriated in case you hadn't noticed.

Anyone who is saw this or is writing to anyone about this, please let me know.

That is a disgrace, he even got told to move away from the entrance even thou he was doing nothing wrong. The bloke is friendly old chap. I hope you put your case forward.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 20:04:26 »

Heh heh!

loonies are ace!*

*as long as they are not tooled up Cool
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 20:05:32 »

If I'm honest (no disrespect meant to anyone) I couldn't care less.  far more bothered about Devlin, Power etc.

If a local loon wants to wear a full Chelsea kit to a Swindon V Hartlepool match then hes bound to get the piss taken out of him.

Its just not the done thing.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #33 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 20:21:02 »

I can't comment on this specific case as I didn't see it, but I'm assuming that the guy in question was Lawrence. He's a long-standing regular at the Vic who used to be a (very) vocal Pools supporter either in the Town End or the disabled enclosure. In recent years his behaviour has deteriorated and become VERY unpredictable. He can be aggressive, abusive and confrontational. He is now a regular in the away end. I don't know why the Chelsea shirt but he's often selective in his choice of kit. He would walk around during the Ashes in Australia kit, Germany kit during the WC. He even invested in a Brentford shirt complete with Rankin on the back after they beat us in the FA Cup 4th Round two seasons ago. He tries to get a reaction and if that doesnt work he's often more directly confrontational/violent. He's a troubled bloke.

http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/ForceFrames.htm?http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/Messageboard/Message.asp?Page=1%20%20%20%20%20%20&MessageID=3071

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
sonic youth

« Reply #34 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 20:22:43 »

sounds like j1mmy
Spud

« Reply #35 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 20:24:11 »

He would walk around during the Ashes in Australia kit, Germany kit during the WC. He even invested in a Brentford shirt complete with Rankin on the back after they beat us in the FA Cup 4th Round two seasons ago.

Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #36 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 20:24:27 »

hes aged quite a lot then  :shock:

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 20:32:55 »

Quote from: "swindonfan4"
Hartlepool away

The man in the Ballack kit quite clearly had mental problems (whats the polite way of saying that?).

The two stewards stood next to him were having a good laugh with him and he was doing no harm, cheering Swindon on. He didn't use threatening/abusive language/gestures and yet one steward came over to him, saying that 'I can hear you from over there (the concession stand)'. 'Keep your mouth shut.' He then kept on shhhhhsing him, in a very derogatory way.

He had paid his £17, hadn't done anything wrong and was bullied by this steward so badly that he decided to leave the match shortly into the second half. Surely this shouldn't be allowed. After all, the Germans lost the war, didn't they?

I told the steward that I could hear a couple of the Hartlepool fans shouting on the other side of the ground, but he didn't pick on them.

I'm obviously not the only person who saw this appalling behaviour, so I ask all Swindon/general football fans to e-mail/write to Hartlepool United and or the FA to look into. I could easily recognise the steward if I were asked to identify him.

I'm infuriated in case you hadn't noticed.

Anyone who is saw this or is writing to anyone about this, please let me know.

Why did he pay £1 less than everyone else?

Wearing a football shirt of another team often incites other fans.......
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: