Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: oh dear  (Read 2006 times)
Johno

Ignore
« on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 08:39:25 »

anyone see somerset last night...all i will say is... :?  Oops  
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 08:59:40 »

in regards to one day cricket i think the weststern division is really poor, look at the 2020 gloucs get spanked by a poor surrey side, kent stuff somerset, i think essex kent surrey and sussex would top the western leauge, even middlesex might win a game. Shocked
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 09:07:24 »

kent stuffed us last night cause of poor batting...surrey do have have decent players who yes do turn on and off! Glous can sometimes play well with the likes of Harvey, Spearman and Lewis. But yeh, it at times can be weak.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 09:17:43 »

even middlesex might win a game

Soapy Tit Wank  :x The cheek,we did ok in the G&G,came second i think Beers Not that it means anything.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 28, 2006, 10:21:08 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
in regards to one day cricket i think the weststern division is really poor, look at the 2020 gloucs get spanked by a poor surrey side, kent stuff somerset, i think essex kent surrey and sussex would top the western leauge, even middlesex might win a game. Shocked

but a couple of years ago you could have taken any side out of the western division (perhaps with the exception of somerset) and they would have won any one-day group or title going

its swings and roundabouts

edit: pour example, if you name the best modern day one day sides they are undoubtedly, warwickshire, lancashire, gloucestershire and glamorgan, and maybe surrey as well.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 28, 2006, 11:50:58 »

Not forgetting Wiltshire.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: