Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Phil Smith  (Read 5834 times)
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, July 20, 2006, 11:03:26 »

PS fancy going up to Ceptic Park for the Faroes game???

Another 4 - waste of fucking money
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, July 20, 2006, 12:42:50 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~870167,00.html

12 month contract.  Thought he was a lot older than 26 though. least the keeper situation is as good as sorted now.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, July 21, 2006, 12:51:13 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
still, he is no Buffon is he? Craig Gordon is one of the most highly rated young keepers in europe.

Hilarious!, is that why he's playing for Hearts?.  

Didn't Craig Gordon turn down an approach from Inter or Juve last year?  Honestly.  The gorgie prick decided to stay with the jambo's.  Three words, lack, of, ambition.

they also quadrupled his wages to keep him at Hearts. oh and three words Champions League football. He wouldnt have gone to Juve because he would never get past Buffon. Fortunately he isnt like that keeper that left Dundee utd to be thirdchoice at Norwich!

I think his main resoning for not leaving was that he is still learning. Didnt want to do what a lot of young players do and leave their SPL team too soon.

PS fancy going up to Ceptic Park for the Faroes game??? Beers

4 words - out in the qualifiers Cheesy

4 words. Out on penalties again.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: