Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Citreon Belingo vans  (Read 551 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Monday, July 17, 2006, 20:22:48 »

Work are taking my tranny off me  Crying  and instead are getting me a new belingo van. Anyone driven one and whats it like?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 18, 2006, 00:30:36 »

surprisingly rapid. nippy, agile (compared to a tranny), the tall roofs are a bit weird, as you're sat in a car-like position but with acres of space above your head. once they're getting on a bit, they go a bit shite, but before then they're great fun. i have done dorcan to highworth and back in 23 minutes, including dropping off the mail at highworth and taking a detour through covingham to miss the speed camera on the 419.

the tranny i used today was quite nice, but quite shite at the same time. had only done 47k (fuck all for a tranny, and especially fuck all for a 54-plate royal mail van) when you're sat at a junction with the clutch down for longer than 10 seconds or so, the biting point moved from right at the top of the clutch to right by the floor. when in 2nd or 3rd, take your foot off the clutch and it'd rise back up. shitty royal mail wagons...

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 18, 2006, 05:53:38 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
Work are taking my tranny off me  Crying  and instead are getting me a new belingo van. Anyone driven one and whats it like?

They sending it back to Thailand?  Cheesy
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 18, 2006, 06:46:27 »

leggett= jeremy clarkson

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 18, 2006, 09:37:20 »

Soapy Tit Wank

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: