Poll
Question: I like polls, I does  (Voting closed: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 14:19:11)
Yes, Hes a lying disloyal cunt - 37 (77.1%)
No, He was over-rated anyway - 4 (8.3%)
Who? - 7 (14.6%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will you boo O'Hanlon?  (Read 5550 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:10:53 »

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to be said for screaming abuse if it's done properly. The best hostile reception I have ever seen given was for the return of Cry Baby Beauchamp in '96. He got an absolute tirade of abuse for the whole 90 minutes plus stoppage time and the Town players, to their credit (no doubt fired up by McMoan) more than played their part. They kicked him alll over the park from start to finish. Every Town player and fan who was there that day deserves a lot of credit.

I was there,it was brilliant Beers He shags his mum,he shags his mum,beauchamp shags his mum,classic Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:15:45 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Quote from: "Doore"
you do have testosterone, but not in the same quantity as men.  I voted no as well, let's move on.  Don't dwell on the past, it's not as though he is irreplaceable.  No pace, got beat in the air a lot, laughable distribution.

Cheesy  Not meaning to be funny, but you blokes do get a bit firey when it comes to this kind of thing. Probably being the same sex and everything whereas If he got abuse I'd probably end up feeling sorry for him.

Very true. You girls would probably just gossip behind his back  Soapy Tit Wank
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:18:16 »

I will definitely give him stick. Having a patomime villan to abuse is not only fun but it can also help the team, a-la-tea towel.

Of course it may fire him up but too. I'll risk it.
Barry Scott

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:21:22 »

I hate the cunt after his comments.

This, when coupled with the fact i despise the club formerly known as Wimbledon, I will Boo, and if he comes close enough i will piss in his face.
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:22:16 »

TEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA TOWWWWWWELLL

THE moment of last season
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:23:13 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I will definitely give him stick. Having a patomime villan to abuse is not only fun but it can also help the team, a-la-tea towel.

Of course it may fire him up but too. I'll risk it.

Yeah I'll do it for that reason too. Bit like Lee Trundle.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:25:39 »

[quote="Sade
I think I will praise Igoe though.

Why Igoe?[/quote]

Well praise was the wrong word, If he came off I'd probably clap him or something. I liked Igoe alot, he was a great great player for us in that play off season. One of my all time favourite players during the 6/7 years I've been supporting Swindon.

RED ARMY
sonic youth

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:26:20 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
TEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA TOWWWWWWELLL

THE moment of last season

that was funny as fuck at southend, especially as the ref was sikh.
Piemonte

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:27:27 »

[quote="Sade

Why Igoe?

Well praise was the wrong word, If he came off I'd probably clap him or something. I liked Igoe alot, he was a great great player for us in that play off season. One of my all time favourite players during the 6/7 years I've been supporting Swindon.[/quote]

You dont think he was a bit shite and effortless in his 2nd season then?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:27:42 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
you do have testosterone, but not in the same quantity as men.  I voted no as well, let's move on.  Don't dwell on the past, it's not as though he is irreplaceable.  No pace, got beat in the air a lot, laughable distribution.

Cheesy  Not meaning to be funny, but you blokes do get a bit firey when it comes to this kind of thing. Probably being the same sex and everything whereas If he got abuse I'd probably end up feeling sorry for him.

Cheesy  I only bitch at the appropriate times I'll have you know Mr.Pieman.

RED ARMY
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:29:31 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"

Cheesy  I only bitch at the appropriate times I'll have you know Mr.Pieman.

Never said otherwise. Actually I was kind enough to use the word gossip, as it seemed a bit nicer, but bitch is probably the correct word to use.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:29:33 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
[quote="Sade

Why Igoe?

Well praise was the wrong word, If he came off I'd probably clap him or something. I liked Igoe alot, he was a great great player for us in that play off season. One of my all time favourite players during the 6/7 years I've been supporting Swindon.

You dont think he was a bit shite and effortless in his 2nd season then?[/quote]

Shite - Quite Yes, Effortless - I doubt.  Migs was good and then turned shit, would you boo him ?

RED ARMY
Piemonte

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:31:51 »

I'll boo anyone with enough beer inside me. Beers
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 15:34:07 »

:?  I think I would.

RED ARMY
adje

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 16:36:44 »

Im very childish-I love giving ex-players stick when they've left under a cloud.I will boo like fuck!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: