Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: arsenal in champs league final  (Read 3700 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 07:52:34 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Quote from: "swindonbob"
You people are all nobs. Im well happy we have an English based team in the final for the second year running - i wouldnt have cared if it was any of the four this year, at least it keeps it interesting and makes England look better.
I agree. All you Yids can fuck right off
The yids are the better team though, if they did qualify for the champions league I'm sure they'd do very well, uefa cup is guaranteed anyway.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 11:06:32 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
You people are all nobs. Im well happy we have an English based team in the final for the second year running - i wouldnt have cared if it was any of the four this year, at least it keeps it interesting and makes England look better.
The yids are the better team though, if they did qualify for the champions league I'm sure they'd do very well, uefa cup is guaranteed anyway.

i thought you supported chelsea not spurs

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 11:07:17 »

It probably changes depending on whose doing well
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 11:19:39 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

that's just cynical dave! i'm sure he waits for a season on whoever is cool at the time so that his shirts don't go out of date

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 11:41:30 »

Quote from: "bennett"

No I don't support Chelsea, I just much prefer them to Arsenal and Man United which a few people seem to confuse with supporting them. I do like some of their players though.

I've always liked Spurs more than Chelsea.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 11:42:38 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

that's just cynical dave! i'm sure he waits for a season on whoever is cool at the time so that his shirts don't go out of date
The only team's shirt I've ever worn is Swindon's, wouldn't wear any other team's except for England.
Spud

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 14:26:20 »

No I don't support Chelsea, I just much prefer them to Arsenal and Man United which a few people seem to confuse with supporting them. I do like some of their players though.

I've always liked Spurs more than Chelsea.

You love Fat Frank dont you?.  Wink

Gerrard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lampard
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 14:52:09 »

I will if he wins us the world cup.
STFC Village

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 15:25:02 »

The yids are the better team though
How is that related to our point?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 15:36:21 »

You told the yids to fuck off so it was kind of related to yours but anyway I probably marginally would've preferred an Arsenal win yesterday, I do like to see English teams do well in the champions league but I hope they don't win it because Spurs deserve that champions league place.

I think they should have it the same as last year where the top 4 plus the winners qualify.
STFC Village

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 15:39:15 »

"Yids" was in reference to the part-time Spurs fans on here, rather than the team. Rather unsurprising that you wouldn't want Arsenal to do well in the CL i suppose, i was mainly fishing for a reaction tbh
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 27, 2006, 08:29:04 »

Fuck Arsenal and fuck Wenger, I hope Barcelona destroy them in the final.  The thought of all those "die hard" Arsenal fans getting all upset in Swindon Walkabout would fill me with gladness.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: