Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King Out Petition  (Read 5204 times)
Kandiman

« on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 20:30:30 »

For those of you who are in agreement with my line of thinking - that Andy King must go - I've created a petition which can be signed below. I intend to print this at the end of February and deliver it, by hand, to the offices of the club. The more signatures it contains, the more chance we have of securing Andy King's removal and getting a new manager, so please, if you want King gone, sign this petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/STAKout/petition.html
Melksham Red

« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 20:36:23 »

Have you not heard what's happened today!! King will never be sacked, especially not now.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 20:53:20 »

Well done Dave

Dave M Russell Swindon   19 years King In! You are all fools, King is a good manager and we don't want to lose him and ineveitably get the cheap option.

You've signed a King Out petition to say that?!
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 20:53:20 »

Please sign my petition that petitions are absolutely useless and a total waste of time.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 21:03:06 »

idiot.seriously, when king goes you'll regret it. it'll be a bristol city situation. but in this case it will be reeves as manager... who could we afford?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 21:05:59 »

Mr. King has been in charge of team affairs for a sufficient length of time, and has made no marked improvement to the state of club affairs. It is his job to progress the team forwards, improving the position of the club in professional standing.

yeah no improvement from relegation form a few years ago?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 21:07:30 »

exactly whits. heres what i said on another post about the season

what would constitute as a complete disaster? We've reached the play offs for this division once in 4 seasons. One season we narrowly avoided relegation and the other two we finished in mid-table. We are hardly a team that is always going to be up there with the best, and whilst it is disappointing that we aren't - especially as we know we can do better - it's hardly surprising.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 22:19:46 »

Quote from: "Johno"
idiot.seriously, when king goes you'll regret it. it'll be a bristol city situation. but in this case it will be reeves as manager... who could we afford?

Johno.  Bristol City are 7th, 2 points off playoffs.  Granted they had a shakey start under Tinnion, with an awful 2-1 home defeat against the muppets guided by the clueless Scouser, but they are enjoying some success under an ex-player.  It takes time for a new manager to take effect, so it is a little unfair to judge Tinnion after 29 league games anyway.  That is a crap comparison as Bristol City failed to win a playoff final, not fail to make the playoffs altogether.  Bristol City also did not stand to make financial losses whilst their manager was in charge due to stayaways resenting him - whether or not you respect/want these fans at games, the fact is they bring much needed cash.

I've signed it - King is useless, failing to do his job.  Doubtless the petition will do fuck all, but I am so frustrated at the moment.  There has to be better than this.  We have a squad which can take us much further than 11th in League One.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 22:58:29 »

14 signatures,  that's even worse than hatchards one. and some of them don't even want king out anyway. :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

The fact that Gary Stanley has the second signature says a lot about the people who sign these petitions.

Walrus your opinion on King seems to change all the time pretty much at random.  :?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 23:33:32 »

To be fair my opinion has changed a lot, but the other way. My first reaction in anger was 'king out!' Now I've realised that we aren't a promotion chasing side - by the definition that we have finished mid-table or below for 3 out of 4 seasons. I realise that going from relegation to this stage is an improvement and i am sure we will be challenging for promotion in the next couple of seasons, with king as manager.

This doesn't mean i won't slag the man off! Unless you're top of the league and playing like chelsea this will always happen - it's every swindon fans destiny anyway!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 23:34:28 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Please sign my petition that petitions are absolutely useless and a total waste of time.

I signed this one. I implore everyone to do the same.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 23:52:31 »

I'm having a protest against petitions, who wants to join me?

(P.S. I was so tempted to delete this because it's fucking pointless)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 09:39:23 »

I fucking hate these petitions too.  Why don't you start a petition protesting to the landlord of your local asking for beer to be 50p a pint 24/7 then hand that in at the end of February.

No business is going to listen to petitions to make a business decision, it'd be suicidal for the club.  I can't even be bothered to read the waste of internet space.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 16:59:38 »

they get annoying these petitions. sure people can voice their opinion but petitions are annoying.

well, about bristol city, the reason why Wilson was sacked because he blew alot of money and achieve nothing.. King has spent sod all really in comparison and we have beaten city twice.
If King goes, i know i certaintly wouldn't be happy, the players lack alot of passion and dont seem to care to be honest (well some do care)
Super_Taff

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 22:05:45 »

KING is a disgrace and has to go

Any1 who cant see this is a tard
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: