Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Carlisle pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 42120 times)
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 07:44:17 »

As he watches and he wait for his swindon town to score a goal, we see Morfuni singing with us…
Yeah that works. Been driving the wife barmy with it. Gets in your head. She even started singing it, much to her annoyance 😆

Sent from my iPhone
Crackity Jones

« Reply #136 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 07:52:46 »

Can't wait to be back at the CG today. Even my 8 year old lad, who is normally indifferent and prefers not to go, is up for it today. He usually cheers for the other side to me Roll Eyes but today is insisting on STFC face paint.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 08:34:39 »

Anyone who has not pre ordered a replica shirt and is hoping to buy one at today’s game is going to be mightily disappointed. All the stock that is in the shop is all they have! There apparently is no more and they cannot get more from Puma! This is according to the young woman in the shop who looks like she is the grand fromage. I reckon in less than an hour from now that’s it. There will other stuff coming in but she did not elaborate and it will not be the shirts.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 08:40:53 »

Anyone who has not pre ordered a replica shirt and is hoping to buy one at today’s game is going to be mightily disappointed. All the stock that is in the shop is all they have! There apparently is no more and they cannot get more from Puma! This is according to the young woman in the shop who looks like she is the grand fromage. I reckon in less than an hour from now that’s it. There will other stuff coming in but she did not elaborate and it will not be the shirts.

I'd be amazed if they don't sell more at some point, even if there's a second round of pre-ordering involved to get an idea of demand.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:11:05 »

Tickets selling nicely   Smiley
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:12:27 »

I'd be amazed if they don't sell more at some point, even if there's a second round of pre-ordering involved to get an idea of demand.

She did say they had to order a year in advance and there were no more back orders for replica shirts of which they had ordered I think she said 3,000
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:12:47 »

Tickets selling nicely   Smiley

There was a small queue there too.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:17:25 »

There was a small queue there too.

That will be Jutty, was the burger van open?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:19:25 »

That will be Jutty, was the burger van open?

No, but I think out the corner of my eye there was someone stalking up and down outside the Townend who was looking agitated…
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:32:20 »

I had a butchers' earlier and noticed some of them are getting a bit carried away. Hopefully the players and manager will be too.

Your famous on their forum!

crunchblue
crunchblue
1 day ago
·
Swindon 0-10 Carlisle

Swindon fan Flashheart to get a bit carried away on pre match food resulting in him shitting himself on the stadium steps. The day then just goes from bad to worse. That’s what can happen when you get a bit carried away.

So, give no fucks
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:00:32 »

arrived at the club shop at 10.45am and left at 10.46am. Queue the length of town end, albeit a socially distanced once. hopefully they get a new batch of shirts in!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #146 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:03:51 »

Swindon fan Flashheart to get a bit carried away on pre match food resulting in him shitting himself on the stadium steps. The day then just goes from bad to worse. That’s what can happen when you get a bit carried away.
Bangkok to Swindon is a long way to go to watch a Town match and to shit yourself in a stadium, fucking Jockneys.

They seem surprised that posting things on a public viewable forum that fans of other clubs actually bother to read their comments!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:15:17 »

I notice Harrogate have next three games postponed due to covid.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:26:28 »

Bangkok to Swindon is a long way to go to watch a Town match and to shit yourself in a stadium, fucking Jockneys.

They seem surprised that posting things on a public viewable forum that fans of other clubs actually bother to read their comments!

They would be better off playing In Scotland😀

So, give no fucks
Flashheart

« Reply #149 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:28:16 »

Zavier Austin, Ronnie & Reg Kray, Al Capone, Ray Winstone, Ray Liotta, Clyde (not Bonnie), The Sundance Kid, a new signing from Colombia, Robbie Fowler, Lance Armstrong

You forgot Brick Top
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: